Chapter 1

Adrien POV

I woke up with a headache and an unclear memory of yesterday. I just turned 17 and I felt that I did something wrong at my first ever birthday party, so I texted Nino.

Adrien:Hey dude, I feel that I'm missing something. Could you tell me if I did anything bad last night?

He replied almost immiediately saying that he'd tell me at school. The next moment Nathalie walked in telling me to get ready, because my father wanted to talk to me before school. I was suprised, but I got showered quickly and went down for breakfast.

"Adrien, I wanted to tell you that your cousin Annabell will be staying with us for the rest of the schoolyear. Her mother has a very hard time at work and I know she is a trustworthy and hardworking woman, and Annabell is well mannered, so I offered to take Annabell in so she can complete her education. I'm excpecting that you will treat your cousin well."

"Of course father" I replied, though truth to be told, I didn't expect that my father would do anything like that. Naturally, I was happy that I get to see Belle. After that Gabriel told Nathalie to show Annabell her room and when she came back we headed to school.

Annabell POV

After uncle Gabriel told Adrien I'm staying in the Agreste mansion for the year Nathalie showed me my room she started unpacking my suitcases so I said:

"There's no need for that Miss Nathalie, I can unpack them after school."

I could tell that she didn't expect me to do that so she just nodded and told me to call her just Nathalie. With that we went back to the dining room and after breakfast Adrien's bodyguard drove us to my new school. I was really excited about meeting Adrien and Chloe again, I hoped that Chloe changed a little and was a bit nicer to other people. Though above all I was nervous: what if nobody likes me there and I'll have no new friends, but those thoughts quickly dissapeared when the car pulled up to the school.                                                                                        When we were walking to our class from the back came up Chloe and immiediately tackled me in a hug. 

"Belle! You're here, you can't imagine how boring my life here was without you! I'm so glad you came, but what brought you here? Don't you have your own school?"

I had no idea that Chlo goes to school here, so I was even more happy. Chloe, Adrien and I were good childhood friends, but I was often away so I mostly got to talk to them on video chat. My mother is a businesswoman so we travel a lot, but recently her associate turned out to be a bad person and left us with nothing. I don't have many friends, because of the constant trips, but I know ten languages. My dad died, so my mom took her maiden name. Talking we slowly walked to class just before the teacher. I took a look around the room and I saw the person I hated the most in the world - Lie-la Rossi. Her mother was my moms friend, but her daughter is wicked as hell. I waited for Miss Bustier to give me my seat and when everyone settled down she began to speak:

"Class, quiet down please. As you may know today we have a new student Annabell Agreste. Annabell, can you say something about yourself?" So i replied:

"Okay, hi I'm Annabell, Adrien's cousin. Friends call me Belle or Bella and I know ten languages because I travelled a lot with my mom. For this year I'll be going to school here, because of my mothers work problems. I'm actually very happy to finally live in the city of love and the infamous Akumas."

I wink and the class giggles, then M. Bustier tells the class to introduce themselves and that's how I meet Alix, Rose, Juleka, Mylene, Alya, Marinette, Ivan, Kim, Max, Nino, Sabrina and Nathaniel. I already knew the other three, so after indroducement M. Bustier gave me a seat next to Ivan and the class started.