ʕ•̫͡•ʔ Part -5 ʕ•̫͡•ʔ

After their brief encounter they both went to their seats. As soon as they sat Boat came to the couch with a passed out Mild in his arms.

"I think we should head back to the cottage."

Boat suggested.

"Yeah I'm tired too."

Gulf replied sleepily.

Then they headed to the cottage. It wasn't that far so they reached the cottage in no time. Boat guided Mild to their room. And Mew & Gulf was standing outside the door of their room as mew was unlocking it.

On the other side Gulf was thinking about what happened in the restroom of that pub. He couldn't help his beating heart, it was again beating like it'd explode anytime. And he couldn't help the heat that was raising his face that he didn't notice that mew already opened the door and flicked on the lights of their room and didn't notice that mew was calling him for his attention.

"Ulf..... Gulff??"

"H-huh?"

"Are you ok? I was calling you like 10 times already. Wait...... A-and why are you blushing?"

Gulf blinked and lowered his head. He didn't know Mew was observing him.

"Wait, what are you thinking Huh!!??" Mew narrowed his eyes at the latter.

Gulf bit his lower lip in embarrassment.

"I umm.. I'm not thinking about anything!" Gulf defended and pushed Mew lightly by his chest and went inside.

Mew chuckled and closed the door and also went inside.

Mew showered first and went to bed and waited for Gulf. After a while gulf came out of the bathroom while wiping his wet hair with one hand and rubbing his right eye with his right hand sleepily. Taking a shower was refreshing but he couldn't fight the sleep and the fact they drank was also a reason for his sleepiness.

"Stop rubbing your eyes and come here." Mew patted the empty space beside him.

Gulf was too sleepy to put the towel on the laundry bag so he put it on the couch and went to bed, under the warm comforter. He put his head on the hand that was spread on the place of his pillow. That was Mew's left hand. Mew covered his body with the comforter and put his hand on his waist under the comforter. And he snuggled in the warm embrace. Eyes closed with a soft smile on his lips.

Both of Gulf's hand were folded in between them right before Mew's chest, like a baby. It's not first time for them to sleep while cuddling but it was first time to sleep in each other's embrace after the confession.

Mew pulled his hand out and caressed Gulf's hair, and put the strands of hair that was falling on his forehead behind his ears. And said....

"Soo what were you thinking by the door?"

Gulf shook his head still closed eyes. He was too shy to even open his eyes.

His right hand was still on Gulf's ear. And now he could feel it was heating up.

'He is blushing again..' Mew thought. He rubbed his ear in a soft motion to calm the latter down and said....

"You know?"

He waited a bit for Gulf to open his eyes and so he did and looked at him in eyes. Eyes were heavy from sleepiness. Mew smiled at him and continued...

"We can take it slow. We don't have to rush anything. Let it flow naturally. Like one step at a time." Mew said.

Eyes softened at the person in front of him. While his right hand were caressing the said person's soft cheeks. It was addicting.

Gulf didn't said anything only looking at him in eyes with heart eyes. After a few seconds a soft smile spread on his lips as he nodded and snake his hand on Mew's waist and snuggled more closer as he pressed his head on Mew's chest.

Mew smiled back.

As Mew was about to close his eyes when..

"I love you too." Whispered Gulf. The whisper was enough for him to hear. He shoot open his eyes and stared down at the latter.

"W-what did you just say?"

Mew asked in disbelief.

"You said you loved me in the pub. So it's my answer. I love you too." Gulf said boldly. This time without shuttering. His eyes were sincere.

Mew couldn't asked for more. His eyes were glistening with tears. And his lips spread in a wide smile as he hugged the latter tightly.

"I love you so much.. so so sooo much." He replied and trails a train of butterfly kisses on the latter's cheeks to nose to both eyes and lastly to his forehead. Gulf giggled at his butterfly kisses.

They felt complete after their confession. They both held it in for so long that it felt like heaven to have each other in a different way. The way they could say they both belongs to each other.

They hugged each other tightly. Gulf snuggled close in his chest and soon they both follow each other to their blissful dreamland.

Sooooo hi lovely readers.. how was the chapter??

Sorry for any typos...

That's all for today more two chapters and this will be finished.... I'm itching to write the new one... I already have the plot.... I'll give the details on the last chapter...

Till then stay tuned!!! 💚💚💚💚