ʕ•̫͡•ʔ Part-1 ʕ•̫͡•ʔ

"Get your ass up, it's already 1pm"

Mild shouted from the kitchen. He was making something to eat for the sleepyhead.

"Uhhhhhhaaa… 10 mins moreeee"

Gulf whinnied.

"No more 10 mins, you were saying 10mins 10 mins for the last 30 mins. For God sake wake the fuck up!!!" Mild retorted.

Sounded like angry now.

It's their 3rd day of vacation after their final semester of 2nd year. So they planned a little camping with their friends.

Which includes Mild & his boyfriend Boat, Gulf (the single ass), and Mew Gulf's best-friend. These three Mew, Gulf & Mild were friends from their high school days.

Mild and Boat got together last year. They meet each other accidentally at their prom night. And as they got attracted by each other, Boat asked him out and then all started. They dated for what seems like 3 months and then got together as boyfriends.

But luck wasn't that good for Gulf. He went to the prom last year without any date, and it seems like this year also won't be any different.

He never dated anyone so he has no experience. But he eagerly wanted to ask Mew out. Yes Mew was his bestest friend, and he fell head over heels for that person, and he couldn't help it. But he never confessed because he was scared to lose his best friend as well.

"What if he doesn't like me that way? What I'd he's straight!? What if he only thinks of me as a friend? What if after I confessed he left me?"

There were so many 'what if(s)' in his mind. So he never wanted to risk his friendship. He watched Mew dated a few girls, but never boys. And whenever he saw Mew being closed with someone he just couldn't take it and left that place right after. So that he didn't have to witness any more intimacy that would hurt him.

As for now it's their outing day. They decided to visit the nearest mountain which was not too high, where they would be able to make their tents for one day and some bonfires at the cliff which was the ideal place for sunrise & sunset. Then went to the village down the hill.

After 10 mins Gulf woke up. He went straight to the bathroom to readied himself. Mild was already ready to leave.

After 20 mins Gulf was ready, he went to his kitchen only to see Mild already prepared him some food. Last night they were playing games so they didn't sleep.

When they finished their gaming hunt it's already 6:00 in the morning, then they drifted off to sleep and until now Gulf was sleeping. Usually Mild stayed with his boyfriend but yesterday was an exception.

"Boat and Mew will be here in 10mins, hurry up and eat it."

Mild said to Gulf as he pointed to the plate on the kitchen desk, and Gulf did as he was told. After that they both leave his condo with their luggage which was small for a one week trip.

When they both were outside of the condo Mew & Boat was already there. They put their small luggages in the car and hopped in on the car and Mew hit the gas paddle to drive them to their destination.

After what seems like a good 3hrs driving they actually reached the place where they would be setting their tents. It's already 5pm, they brought two tents & settled it down on the ground and brought some wood from near dry trees for the campfire. It was almost time for sunset. So they sat down to watch the sunset. After a while Mild & Boat went to take photos, left Mew & Gulf there.

They both sat there.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Mew asked.

"Hmmm… It is."

As Gulf turned to look at Mew, only to find the latter was already looking at him with star eyes. They stared at each other, each other's eyes especially. When they said eyes were the reflection of our mind it's really true. They both could see each other's eyes were sparkling with some kind of emotions, which yet to be found.

They weren't sitting too close so Gulf thanked God that Mew won't be able to hear his heartbeat, which was beating like a wild horse. He didn't know what Mew felt but the way Mew was staring at him he could guess some.

After the sunset they all settled on the ground in front of their tents in a circle. At first one tent was for Mild & Gulf and the other one was for Boat & Mew. But now the couple wanted to sleep together so they had to agree with Boat & Mild. Although Gulf had an argument with Mild, because Mild knew what he felt for Mew but at the end he had to agree because again Mew was telling him that Boat & Mild were a couple and they would want to spend some quality time together.

But Gulf was scared, don't get him wrong. The last time he spent a night with mew was before their exams, they were revising together and Mew was the first one to fall asleep. And Gulf almost kissed the sleeping figure, because oh boy~ the sleeping Mew was more godly handsome. But somehow he stopped himself. That's why he was scared but also happy that he would be able to spend the night only with Mew, not the exact way he wants; like cuddling and with soft kisses but still it's more than enough for him.

After one hrs they found their ingredients to cook and they started to prepare it. They decided that the first day Gulf & Mild would be cooking as they planned to stay there for one day. Next day they would be going down the hill to the small village and stay there for the rest of their tour.

They also got helper hands from Mew & Boat. After they finished their cooking and dinner it's already 10pm. So they called it a day and they went to their respective tents to sleep.

Mew was sleeping peacefully but suddenly Some movement disturbed his slumber and woke him up.

⊷⊶⊷

That's all for today... Leave some feedbacks for me to know if you like the story.... And your feedbacks will boost up my courage also... As I'm having a writer's block for my previous story... But don't worry I'll continue that story obviously bcz that's my babieeeee🥰🥰🥰🥰

Till the next update stay tuned... And if you like my stories please hit that follow button also!!!!

Thanks 🥰🥰🥰