ʕ•̫͡•ʔ Part -3 ʕ•̫͡•ʔ

"Umm.. are you alone here?" The girl asked Gulf.

"Umm.. No, I'm here with my friends. Is there anything you need?" Gulf asked.

She leaned forward and whispered in his ears~

"How about I tell you….. I need YOU…"

Gulf was stunned by her answer.

Mew was watching them over the counter, he was watching how the girl was touching and tracing Gulf's arm and chest. He knew Gulf doesn't like to be touched like that. He could see the hesitation on Gulf's face. Having had enough he decided to interfere in their convo.

"Hey babe! Why are you sitting here alone? I told you to come fast. Didn't I?"

Mew approached the latter.

If Gulf was stunned by the girl's straight forwardness then now he's beyond shocked.

"Uh.. do you know him?"

The girl asked Gulf once again.

On the other side, Gulf was still processing with the way Mew just called him. He liked it - no - he loved it. He didn't notice the girl was talking to him, he's only staring at Mew with his now round surprised doe eyes, who's eyes were also at him as well.

"Of course!"

Mew said before turning his head towards the girl.

"I'm his BOYFRIEND. And you are?"

Mew said as he raised his eyebrows.

And if Gulf was beyond shocked by Mew's endearment now he's lost. He didn't know if he's dreaming or it's actually happening? He always dreamt about how they'd be when he & Mew would be a couple. How they spend their time together, how'd be their dates and all. But now Mew was telling that random girl that they were BOYFRIENDS was beyond his imagination. It felt great, it…. felt right.

"You are…. W-what???" The girl exclaimed in disbelief.

"Didn't you hear what I just said? Now, if you'll excuse us it will be great!"

Mew said as he held Gulf's wrist and dragged him to the restroom.

Gulf's poor heart was beating against his chest like thunder. And the way Mew was dragging him out of possessiveness was giving him hopes that he might shouldn't have or should he?

Mew dragged him all the way into the restroom and slammed the door behind him as he pinned Gulf onto the door.

Gulf was breathing heavily. He was shocked with the latter's sudden change of expression. It seems he's angry, but at whom? At him or at the girl? He didn't know. He didn't know what to do or what to say to the other. He was just staring at the latter trying to find what's going on in the other's mind. And to his surprise Mew spoke.

"What were you doing with her?" He asked, voice authoritative, eyebrows frowned.

"I-I wasn't doing a-anything, she is the one who came to me." Gulf retorted.

He didn't want Mew to misunderstand him for a random girl.

"So why didn't you leave? Why did you allow that girl to touch you like that? Huh! And she was also flirting!" Mew exclaimed in anger.

Yes he was angry because that random girl touched his Gulf like that.

Yes HIS GULF.

He has feelings for Gulf when even they weren't friends. That's why he approached the latter in hope that they could be more but gulf gave him friend-zone. So he didn't push it. He didn't want to lose Gulf. He'd have him as a friend rather than not at all. So he never said anything.

"Why? W-what's wrong with me flirting with someone? Huh? Or you think only you could flirt with girls?" Gulf asked angrily.

He just saw that Mew was also flirting back with those girls. So he doesn't understand why Mew was behaving like this. If Mew could flirt then so could he. What's the big deal then?

"You wanna know, Huh!??" Mew asked as he pinned Gulf's both hands over his head with his left hand and slid his right hand on Gulf's waist under his t-shirt, feeling his soft skin under his palm.

"W-what a-are you d-doing?" Gulf asked, breathing heavily.

Mew didn't answer, he just pulled him closer by his waist. Their lips inch apart. Both were breathing heavily at the sudden change of mood. Mew was staring at the latter's plump lips like it was his favourite candy. And Gulf was blinking rapidly.