25

They were standing on top of what appeared to be a mountain. Across from the kids was another blimp. Four figures in front of it.
Kurapika, Melody, Leorio, and Chrollo.
Crona grabbed onto their arm in anxiousness, already wanting to run over to where Kurapika was.
They looked over at Gon and Killua and noticed how concentrated they were.

"All right!"
Kurapika shouted.
"Begin!"

Crona realized that the two boys already started taking steps towards the other side and followed them, leaving Hisoka and Pakunoda.
Chrollo was walking the opposite direction, keeping no attention to the kids.
As they were about to cross paths, Crona held their breath until they walked further from each other.

"Hey hey. Glad to see you guys safe." Leorio greeted them, giving Crona some relief.
Gon gave the tall man a bigger grin while Killua nodded.

"It's fine." Kurapika placed a hand on the meister's shoulder, slightly making them freak out.

"T-thanks."
.
They walked up the steps into the blimp, seeing the others already inside sitting.

Even being back with their friends, they still felt nervous.
Crona walked in and sat down next to Melody who smiled at them.

"I'd expect you to be glad but I'm hearing you to be bothered." She said for only Crona to hear.
"Right I forgot you could hear heartbeats. Nothing can be hidden from you. You're like a lie detector" The pink haired mess said, raising their knees to form a fetal position.

"Correct and I’m glad to help Kurapika with this! What seems to be troubling you?"
"Um well I guess I have to tell you the truth.…I think Killua hates me now."
"Oh don't say that. Why would he hate you?"
"Chrollo said that I am #11 in the phantom troupe but I was never told before. I was told I was going to but never am, like I wasn’t announced properly if that makes sense. But I should've known already. In some sort, I did lie.”
Crona lowered their head to their knees.

“It sounds like a whole misunderstanding. Don’t take this to heart, Crona.”
“I guess…..but it’s still nerve racking.”
“Were you forced to join them?”
“Yes?”
“Then that’s it. He will understand. Does Kurapika know as well?”
Crona raised both their hands over their head, scratching it rapidly. “Gah will he be mad too?”
Melody nervously smiled and patted Crona’s back in comfort.
The meister calmed down and raised their head slowly. “Maybe I should talk to them now right?”

"If you are up to it." She smiled, making Crona smile slightly.

Crona thanked Melody for the advice and slowly got up, walking hesitantly to the others who were talking among themselves.

Gon was first to notice the tall figure walking in, greeting them with a big grin.
"Hey!"

Everyone else gave their attention to Crona.

"H-hello… I want to discuss a few things if you don't mind." They grabbed their arm nervously while making the announcement.

"Explain." Killua spoke in a serious tone, making Crona feel even more anxious.

"R-right."

"Hey Killua, don't be so mean" Gon turned to his friend.

“Tch, I just need an explanation.”

"And I can explain it! I'm just as confused."

"Not another lie of yours Crona." Killua spat, making Gon look back at him with slight furrowed eyebrows.

"I- well I'm not lying… but it is about me being #11 situation."
Crona turned to where Leorio and Kurapika were, who were patiently listening.