Filler: Ocean onto Onyx

"Your destiny isn't set onto stone, you can only change it by using actions to do deeds rather than using words to complain."

-Shinzyx

Give a round of applause for Konohagakure High, For their piece, You cannot seal fate!

K.H. : "You cannot seal Fate"

You cannot Seal Fate was a play dedicated to children that experiences difficulties regarding their own life. We did a lot of research about the perfect plots, and whether or not if we should make this story end in glee or grief...

The play consisted of 3 main characters, Dobere, Elarin and Kai. Kai was a disabled man since birth, while Elarin and Dobere were siblings that were abused and tortured by the orphanage ever since they laid foot onto the infrastructure. They met in a hospital when they were 11, they became best of friends and decided to run away from every problem that they were known to face.

But as they say, not every happy beginning ended in an even better ending. Envious of Kai, Dobere turned cruel resulting to his death. Elarin was kidnapped and taken advantage of, leading to another trauma to add up to her already troubled life. While Kai... He was sent back to the orphanage, he was then tortured and bullied, with each passing day he started to enjoy the pain, because with each of his screams and yearns for help, only joy would flash in the faces of his enemies, so instead of crying he would smile indicating that the people whom he greatly despised isn't getting any luck on bringing him down. Each of our hereos and heroine's life were written in fate as a happy beginning, yet it ended in a tragedy... Fate was in their hands, destiny was in their paths, but the flow of their desired journey, was in their decisions, not as an individual but as a family who constantly concerns one another.

"Yes you can change fate, but it isn't always for the better. "

Sarada POV:

And just like that, the play ended... We received hundreds of loud applause and whistles. They were cheering for our piece, and that made us all contented...

The actors and actresses along with the directors, script writers and everyone who took part in the creation of the play bowed down as the curtains closed to cover.

We all cheered in the dressing room as we helped the actors get out of their itchy and over the top costumes.

As the night started to crept, the people started to go to their own homes as they have finished packing up... And in what feels like just a minute, it was only me and Boruto left. It was an awkward silence, one that i haven't felt since our first few encounters... But that silence immediately disappeared as he noticed my presence and decided to use this opportunity to start a long conversation. There were laughs and there were also tears that showed in our faces since we tackled a lot of topics not noticing that dawn was fast approaching. By the time one of us checked the time, is was already 4am. But the both of us didn't seem to bother, and we fell asleep in the couch... Together...

As I woke up, I noticed there was a muscular figure hugging me... And I, as if on instinct gave in to the hug and felt comfortable as I dozed off to sleep once more.

I woke up due to a slight movement from the man I was hugging, he was trying to get out of my grasp in order for me not to be flustered when I will awaken. When I flickered the way i blinked, he turned to me with cheeks bright red, as soon as it does, the truth hits me hard as lightning, with that said I was startled, quickly turning redder than my least favorite fruit.

We stayed in that position for another minute but then stood up in order to go home, remembering how our parents may be worried sick about our mysterious disappearance. Before leaving the stadium we managed to insert one last long glance, Bright Blue Ocean Eyes locked onto my Obsidian like Onyx Orbs... We stared at each other for a good 2 minutes before giving big smiles towards the other. Of course mine was just a visible smirk compared to his big bright beam. And with that, we walked together to our own mansions... Not a word was spoken during the 10 minute walk, but the glares that we gave every once in a while was enough to lessen the awkwardness of the situation and it even seemed like our eyes were having their own private conversation and confessions...

_______________________________

This is just a filler chapter that I thought about making for a couple of days now... Hopefully you enjoyed it! I also will be writing quotes in the very beginning of the chapter in most of my stories.

This is shinzyx, going out and about!