Teaser : Play Of Noughts And Crosses

"Your mind might change the way it progresses but your heart will never change the way it pumps."

-shinzyx

(I don't really know if what I said was a fact but... It sounded fine to me😅)

This is a teaser to chapter 5 by the way😅
_______________________________

Sarada POV:

I was just in the hallway, leaning towards my locker while reading a book I got from the library. Until I heard a loud scream coming a voice that I could recognize almost instantly.

"Sarada!!!"
Yelled Cho Cho as she ran her way towards me.

"Cho Cho, what's up?"

"I was told that we will be hosting a play in 2 weeks!"

"And why should that concern me?"
I said, giving her a confused look.

"Because were helping the seniors write and direct the play!!!"

"Ah... And then?"

"I cannot believe you, are you not at all excited about this occuring event?!"

"Not really... I don't want to be a part of such things, thus it could lead to someone teasing me for a while... "

"Well suck it up, because I was assigned as assistant director and you will be assistant!"

"Well you really can't force me t-"

"No excuses, I didn't all the way here from the north wing just to hear you decline my offer. Cut me some slack, will you?"

"I really can't argue with you can't I?"

"No, now come on, the meeting starts in 10 minutes!"

After she uttered those words, she grabbed Sarada's wrist forcing her to come with her as she dragged her to the gymnasium, where the meeting was to take place.

Everything went smooth until she saw the director of the film... It was none other than.... Uzumaki Boruto...

Ah great... I have to be stuck with Dobe over here... Can't this day get any worse ?!

Unfortunately she spoke way too soon, upon learning that she was to be partnered up with Boruto for research and brainstorming what the play should be about...

Afterall, they don't have much time in their hands now don't they?

Will this play be a page for redemption to their forgotten bonds... Will this play make the two fall in love or fall out of love...Afterall this is The play of Noughts and crosses😉, anything could happen.

Meh:
This is just a little teaser for the next chapter, since I was bored... I made this...😅