Chapter II: As we used to be

Boruto POV:

I stepped inside the classroom of Konoha High, Room 179 B, when I saw a certain Raven haired girl in the corner where I usually sit.

I quickly approached her.

"Hello! I believe that we had met... Uzumaki Boru-"

As Boruto was trying to introduce himself to the fine maiden she suddenly cut him off saying...

"I know, I've heard a lot about you from your sister... And it seems like she isn't like when she said that."

"Said what?"

"When she told me you were very popular, given the fact that I witnessed such a display of fangirling. I pity you for that... "

"No worries newbie, I pity me t-"

I was cut off again, but this time it was by a teacher... Kakashi-sensei.

As class proceeded, the young heir of the Uzumaki Corporation couldn't bare but take a glance at the beauty possessed by the Uchiha heiress...

(Time Skip: After Class)

Sarada POV:

I was just walking to the corridors of my school, exploring each room when I heard a lot of noise from the main hallway. There I found The Boruto Uzumaki, with sweat dripping in every part of he's body visible, the exhaustion from soccer practice was well hidden.

"Boruto?"
I asked with confusion clear upon my tone. "Did you pull of another mischievous act?"
I stated, I knew about his practice sessions after class since he managed to splurge that out during one of our conversations but I wanted to see his reaction with the fact that I knew quite a good amount of knowledge about him... Confusion clearly written all over his face, trying to recall when he had told her that he was a prankster yet to no avail, he remembers nothing . Little did he know that I have figured out a lot about his traits, hobbies, personalities, ambitions and likes than he would think, all because of his little sister Hima-Chan, but that information is best hidden.

Boruto POV:

"That's kinda harsh to say, don't ya think so Sara-chan?"
I said in a sarcastic manner, no longer feeling uncomfortable when speaking with the Uchiha heiress after talking to her almost the entire day.

"I don't think so, baka"

I was certain that she was Emphasizing the nickname, making me give in to the urge of insulting back.

"Bastard"

"Player!"

I wanted to throw another insult at her playfully, but before I could even do so my fan girls were already defending me and Insulting the Uchiha princess...

"I didn't know Mr. Popular would need the help of his fans to protect himself from a single harmless lady that is only speaking facts..."

She said as a tease, I could really tell from her face that she was about to burst out laughing trying her best to keep it in.

"Very well said Sara..."

I said to her sounding a little pissed...
And saw her chuckle a little bit more.

"See you tomorrow Dobe!"

"See ya salad!"

She glared at me looking confused yet amused for a good 10 seconds before saying

"Hahaha, love the nickname Bolt!"

In a sarcastic manner and tone.

After that:

I left to go to the locker room grabbing some of my stuff while my fan girls were walking away from me. They were probably thinking of a plan to embarrass Sara and make her life like hell... As if I was going to let that happen anyway, I wouldn't want a possible friends to experience torture...

As I began to analyze what had happened, a memory suddenly came out from the blue... It was me and this girl who's hair was as dark as ebony playing with toys while calling each other names and throwing insults at one another playfully.

I then heard a loud yet soft whisper, "Just Like Old Times..." It said...

"Huh? Who said that!?"

I was quite frightened for I flinched a little bit but mostly I was curious about the Identity of the voice, yet I shrugged it off as I grabbed my bag and went to the Junior High Building to pick up my sister, I waited there for about 11 minutes before finally heading home with Hima.