ACT TWO: NOTES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS

Wow guys! What a ride act one has been! Over 80,000 reads and counting, and so much love and support. And we have over 600 votes which is amazing in comparison to other featured books released at the same time as All Your Fates! You are truly the best fans and we appreciate all the support.

So here's the news!

Act Two will be super special as we will be introducing a bunch of guest writers who will be featuring various chapters of alternate realities as David goes on his mad quest to find an Emma who returns his affections. So far we have Scott Walker, Robert Mills, James Carter, Willow Polson and more!

But don't worry! We will continue writing much of the chapters...we aren't going anywhere! And these writers are all effing amazing. Each guest writer will be writing their own reality that hipster David visits. Here is your chance to explore the many alternate realities and characters of The Karada.

Thanks for all your amazing support. We hope once we get caught up to having two chapters a week released again, we will be able to release more bonus content. Perhaps even t-shirts...and I dunno: iyr own line of cedar/cinnamon soap? Ahahaha....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

<3

C & J & T

Like All Your Fates? Show your support for the creators:

Follow:

Read Carrie's other books on wattpad on her personal account: http://www.wattpad.com/user/CarrieCutforth

or check out her other projects on http://carriecutforth.com

Read Jim Martin's novel Young Americans here: (you can read the first 20 pages for free): http://www.amazon.com/dp/B019EY6MP4

//

All Your Fates © 2012 Carrie Cutforth, Jim Martin and Tom Liljeholm. All Rights Reserved.