MAZE RUNNER 04

You all decided to have a bonfire for the celebration of Alby's survival. Or you guys just wanted to party but either way you were sitting at the bonfire next to Chuck, Newt, Minho, Gally and Winston.

You were all talking, well mostly them you just kind of observed. That was until...

"Hey y/n I was just wondering-" You and the rest of the group look over to Teresa speaking.

"How is your dad?" She says smirking. You look at her. Blankly staring at her. Your eyes are wide and glossy.

"or your sister?" She continues, people around you are now listening in.

"You know you're the reason that happened to them." She keeps running her mouth. You turn to face her. Tears threatening to spill.

"Teresa." Chuck stands next to you. "Leave. Her. Alone." He says in the most intimidating voice he can do. Everyone else was a little confused about what was happening right now.

"Or at least. That's what your mom thought." That drove you over the edge.

You decked her square in the face running to get on top of her punching her. Gally runs and grabs you pulling you off of her as Thomas runs and grabs Teresa.

"Burn in hell." You say as she gets dragged up onto her feet. You try to tackle her again but Gally's grip is restraining you form moving. 

"Or how about let's talk about how many guys you've slept with?" She just continues to torment you. You stop fighting Gally's grip.

"Gally. If you don't get your hands off of me in the next 5 seconds-" He looks at you funny as everyone goes silent at the sudden change of your voice.

"You won't have hands."

Everyone got shivers as you said that. Minho goes and grabs you as Gally let's you go, wanting to keep his hands. "I'm not letting you go sorry y/n." Minho said tightening his grip.

"Omfg. Teresa's literally more disappointing then an unsalted pretzel." You say as all the boys giggle, including Thomas. "Shut up fatass." She says trying to be intimidating 

"Your face makes onions cry." You state again making the boys almost laugh out loud.

"If period cramps were a person you'd perfectly fit the spot." You say now smirking. The boys at this point were laughing.

"Like- Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth?" You say mocking an asking tone. The boys are laughing so hard that some of them are choking on thin air. Minho was laughing so hard that he let go of you.

"You're most likely the reason god made the middle finger." You say flipping her off as you walk away with a smirk. All the boys are dying of laughter as you walk away like a badass as Teresa is steaming with anger.

"y/n, y/n wake up." You hear a familiar voice say. You wake up to Chuck shaking you.

"Good morning Chuck." You say to him with a smile. "Hey!" He says smiling back. "I know this sucks but last night since you did punch Teresa, there's gonna be a council meeting of punishment for you and Teresa." He says, his smile dropping into a face of sarcasm talking abut Teresa.

"It's ok Chuck. It was worth it." You say smirking at him as he smirks back. "Is the council meeting right now?" You ask grabbing you sweater as you are in a tank top from sleeping.

"Yeah so get dressed quick I'll be waiting outside your hut." Chuck says walking out. You finish getting you shoes n as you walk out the hut door seeing Chuck. You and him walk over to council hall. Chuck sits in the crowd as you sit on one of the main benches with Teresa on the on across the front of the room.