MAZE RUNNER 01

The box starts howling.

Everyone runs towards it, crowding it. They open it Newt, jumping down.

"What do you see Newt?" Gally asks.

"It's-It's a girl?" Newt responds looking up.

"A girl?!"

"She cute?"

"Wait let me see her!"

"Everyone calm down, let's read her note."

Dear Gladers,

Here is your new Greenie, She isn't very good with men in age groups of you and your father. Attachment is a low percentage, if attachment happens cherish it, use it. Physical contact isn't the best idea for her so be careful where you touch. Along with names and compliments so be careful what you say. Trauma is there, Along with mental problems. Once you have trust don't break it. Knives aren't a good idea either. She may seem like an obstacle but when you look closer she's the opposite. She might just be the way out.

-WCKD

They are are too caught up in reading the note to notice you awake. 

You woke up looking around realizing your worst nightmare just came into reality. In a room with a bunch of males. You slowly get up, moving to the back of the box tears welling in your eyes, hands gripping the floor that conveniently has holes for your fingertips.

"Newt she's awake!" The boy that was in the box with you looks around spotting you almost instantly. 

"Hi, I'm Newt." He says putting his hand out for you to grab. You flinch, moving back more into the corner. "The note really wasn't kidding." One of the boys said, he had weird eyebrows. 

"Alright, we're gonna leave you for a bit to collect yourself, just- come out when your comfortable." You here a British voice say, you look at the blonde watching him hop out of the box while everyone else starts walking away slowly.

You aren't as tense after about an hour. You hear a voice talking to you, you look up at a kid coming into the box with you. You get a memory. Your brother. He reminds you of him.

"Y-You remind me of my brother." You say to him. He looks at you surprised. 

"Really?" He says sitting down, you pat the spot across from you. "Yeah you do." You say smiling at him, him smiling back. "What's your name?" You ask. "Chuck." He says back. "What about you?" he asks back.

"y/n." He looks at you. "That's a pretty name!" He says laughing, you laughing with him. "Well, thank you Chuck." 

"So.......What's your deal with men?" He asks, I stop smiling. So does he. "It'-It's complicated, But I'll try and explain." You say, him squirming getting comfortable. "When I was 13, I was um- Walking home from hanging out with some friends and...I ran into an old man." Chuck looked at you curious. "He touched me." Chuck had a look of sympathy on his face. "That wasn't the only time though, when I was 15 it happened again but with a classmate, once again male." 

"Well trust me none of the boys here are like that! We haven't seen a girl in awhile though, some longer then others so some of them might stare and I'm sorry for that." He apologies. "It's fine really, its not your fault." I said, us both standing up. 

"NEWT!!! CAN YOU HELP US OUT???" Chuck yelled looking for a Newt? The blonde boy came back looking at me and helping us out. He put his hand down for me to grab. You were hesitant but decide to trust him and he pulled you out.