Chapter 40

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Episode 14

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Eun-Hee entered the classroom to hear everyone talking again. She reached beside Tae Hoon and looked at the school community page.

Everyone was now talking about Soo Jin. It was finally out that she was the one who posted Ju Kyung's video and pictures.

Eun-Hee could feel the prickling sadness at the amount of embarrassment and pain Soo Jin would have to go through today,
But she was also glad that she'd feel it.

She would finally know what she had made Ju Kyung feel. She sighed and settled in her seat, her expression as cold as ever as she tried to block out all the whispers.

Eun-Hee averted her gaze as Soo Jin entered the classroom and looked at everyone before her phone binged.

Eun-Hee clenched her jaw and stood up, exiting the classroom and Seo-Jun watched silently as she did.

He clicked his tongue and looked over at Soo Ho, who was practically giving him a ARE YOU SERIOUS? GO AFTER HER! look.

He got up, not wanting to waste a second and reached the door. Soo Jin however, pushed past him in hurry and Ju Kyung followed after.

He reached the rooftop without any second thought and pushed the door open slowly. She was standing there, air blowing past her, her hair covering her face.

He slowly walked upto her and stood beside her, grabbing a hold of her soft and dainty hand, " Gwaenchanh-a?
(Are you okay?) "

Eun-Hee sighed, humming. " Why would she ruin it? " She whispered, as she could see the distant figures of Ju Kyung and Soo Jin talking.

Seo-Jun glanced at the brunette, knowing very well that one thing she values most is friendship and he didn't like seeing her like this.

It physically hurt him to watch her frown and feel miserable. He placed a hand on her back, pulling her in a warm embrace.

Eun-Hee wrapped her arm around his neck, hiding her teary face on his shoulder while he tightened his grip on her small waist. " Jealousy gets the better of people, doesn't it? "

Eun-Hee hummed quitely, sighing. She was glad she never acted up on it. She was jealous, deep down, she always wished she should've been Ju Kyung.

But she knew it was wrong and didn't let the jealousy blind her. she never would because she had a perfect example to what it might lead her to.

" Let's go back? " Seo-Jun suggested and Eun-Hee groaned, " Why? You don't want to hug me anymore? "

Seo-Jun smiled, " No, you're very
clingy. " Eun-Hee grinned, " Well, you should've thought about it before being friends with me. "

She huffed, resting her forehead against his chest. Seo-Jun stayed quite for a few seconds, content. Eun-Hee looked up,

" Wae? (Why?) You're quite all of a sudden." She gasped, " Are you regretting it? "

Seo-Jun was too busy to notice the flutter of his heart at the closeness, then to focus on her words. " Han Seo-Jun? " She whispered, waving her hand infront of his eyes.

He snapped out of he trance, blood rushing to his cheeks, " Yah! Let's go back! " He said loudly and grabbed her wrist, tugging her along.

Eun-Hee frowned in confusion but didn't question it. He seemed out of it since a few days anyway.