Chapter 16

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Episode 6

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

The next morning, Eun-Hee entered the school, first thing she saw was
Ju Kyung and Seo-Jun.

Ju Kyung was doing Roar! in his face while Seo-Jun stared, entranced. Her heart clenched, and she couldn't help but wish he'd have looked at her in such way.

" You good? " Soo Jin appeared and
Eun-Hee hummed, " Did you do the fifth math problem? "

She asked randomly while Soo Jin nodded, frowning in confusion. Soo Ah talked about her and Tae Hoon that Soo Jin got busy in listening.

But all Eun-Hee could do was watch Ju Kyung running away and Seo-Jun still staring after her, gulping and choking on thin air.

She sighed as she settled in her seat in the class, frowning at the empty seat of Soo Ho. Everyone scattered in their seats and Mr. Han looked like he was about to cry.

Ju Kyung suddenly entered and did a 90 degree bow to apologise. " Study hard, guys! " Was all he managed to mutter and looked around.

" Soo Ho is absent today. That's all you know. " He yelled and ran out of the room. Eun-Hee blinked, startled by the loud noise and stood up.

She grabbed her phone and rushed for Soo Ho's contact. " He couldn't miss unless it was something serious! "

She grumbled and waited as the phone rang. But no one picked it up. She grabbed her bag after two more tries and left the classroom while Seo-Jun watched her.

He scoffed and shook his head.

Eun-Hee rushed to the office and met with Mr. Han, " Sir, if you don't mind. I'd like to check on Soo Ho. He's not picking my calls. "

Mr. Han sniffled, " Go on. Be back before lunch. " Eun-Hee nodded and left the school, grabbing a bus to Soo Ho's street. She shot a few quick texts in worry.

Once she reached, she got off and made her way towards the apartment, running up the stairs. She blinked, wondering what the passcode would be.

Smiling, she pressed in the date her,
Seo-Jun, Se Yeon and Soo Ho first met and the door opened. She entered and closed it behind her.

" Soo Ho? " She called, walking in deeper. She didn't visit his house in a few weeks. It was the same as always, dull in mood but bright in colours.

She heard a faint cough from the bedroom and sighed, rushing over beside the sleeping boy. " Soo Ho, did you take the medicine? "

She realised he wasn't even in the position to talk. She got up and reached the kitchen, looking for some soup and a bowl with water, a towel.

Setting the tray on his night stand, she placed the cold wet towel on his forehead. He was burning up. " Hey, Soo Ho! Drink some soup. "

She helped him sit up and he rested against the bedpost. " Shouldn't you be in school? " He croaked and Eun-Hee smiled, " Shouldn't you too? "

He took a sip of the hot soup, feeling some relief rush through his body. " I'm sick. " Eun-Hee grinned, " Exactly. "

After he finished the soup, Eun-Hee gave him some tablets and helped him lay back down. Tucking the covers to his chin, she settled back with putting the wet towels on his forehead.