Chapter 34

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Episode 12

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

" I bet you had loads of fun. " Eun-Hee smiled, swaying her hand with Ju Kyung's.

" Mhm... It was a little messy in the end.
Han Seo-Jun and Soo Ho fell in a puddle. " She laughed and Ju Kyung smiled.

" I know. " She sighed happily and Eun-Hee shook her head. " Lim Ju Kyung! Eun-Hee! " They both turned around to face the voice.

Eun-Hee could feel Ju Kyung freeze at the sight of Soo Jin and.... Hye Min? What was Soo Jin up to? Eun-Hee wondered, tightening her grip on Ju Kyung's arm.

" Lim Ju Kyung? " Hye Min questioned and Ju Kyung blinked, " Let's go, Eun-Hee! " She tugged and Eun-Hee nodded, glaring at Soo Jin, who was smirking to herself and dragged Ju Kyung away.

" It's okay, just breath. " Eun-Hee patted her shoulder, " She's one of those bullies? " Ju Kyung shook her head.

" I thought we used to be best friends. She was the only friend I had but she mingled with the bullies later. Why is she here?! Why is wearing our uniform?! "

Eun-Hee sighed, " She transferred a few days ago. " Ju Kyung shook her head, still in trance as they entered the classroom. " Ju Kyung! Unnie! "

Soo Ah appeared and pushed her phone in Ju Kyung's face, " Look at this! I entered you two in the contest and Ju Kyung you're running second while Eun-Hee is on the first, followed by this girl. Ah! I can't wait to see you two
win! "

Eun-Hee smiled, nodding. " You didn't have to enter me. I hate those kind of things. " She said, sitting on her desk, dropping the bag aside.

Soo Ah giggled, " But you're just beautiful all the time. Put use to it and get a boyfriend. " Eun-Hee chuckled,
" Should I? "

" Ani! (No!) " Seo-Jun sat up from his sleeping position, " Who allowed you that? " Soo Ah widened her eyes and slowly walked away while Eun-Hee looked at Han Seo-Jun bewildered.

" Er... I can date whoever I want? "

She said in a duh tone and Seo-Jun scoffed. " Not unless I see who this guy
is. " Eun-Hee shook her head and grabbed her phone. She stared at her picture with a frown.

" What is it? " Seo-Jun asked, snatching her phone. " My picture. " Eun-Hee mumbled, and Seo-Jun's breath hitched at the sight.

The background was school while the picture was captured in a golden hour, when Eun-Hee was turning around to face the camera

It was so natural yet, he couldn't find a word to describe it. He hastily handed her the phone back, blinking. Eun-Hee raised an eyebrow, " What? Did I bite you? "