Chapter 20

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Episode 7

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Eun-Hee was just sitting in her seat, scrolling through her phone as she could hear ruckus outside.

Someone walked in and she realised it wasn't a student. It was the baseball player Ju Kyung had told her about.

" Aish, he's going overboard. " She chuckled, looking over at the guy. She really didn't know why the girls made a fuss over him.

" Ah! Hyung Jin oppa! " Soo Ah yelled, standing up. Eun-Hee noticed it woke Seo-Jun up and he looked around.

" What are you doing here? " Ju Kyung asked, bewildered. " I came to see you! " Hyung Jin exclaimed and someone repeated him in the background.

Eun-Hee could only focus on the way Seo-Jun was getting jealous to hear other things. " Take this, " The baseball player said, extending a ball towards Ju Kyung, " I have a jinx, so I can't play without this ball. "

" Then why are you giving this to me? " Ju Kyung tried to push it away but he only grabbed her hand and placed it on her palm,

" So that I can ask you to come to the final match. If I win, I want to ask you something. "

Eun-Hee let out a soft sigh, You must be going crazy! Why him? Why????

" Can't you just ask me here? " Ju Kyung, oblivious to the boy's words said and he chuckled. " No way. I can't ask you out here. "

He said and Eun-Hee raised her eyebrows. Seo-Jun stood up and walked up to Ju Kyung's side. " Ju Kyung, you're awfully popular. Up until recently people thought she was dating me. You can't move on so quickly. You have no respect for your ex. "

Seo-Jun said, glaring Hyung Jin while
Eun-Hee scribbled in her book, biting the inside of her cheek. It was so easy for Seo-Jun to just say that, she wondered.

Before anyone could react, Wang Suck appeared, " What are you doing, you little punks?! " He yelled and the class hurried to their places, a few ran out,
" Who are you? "

" Make sure you come to the final match, pretty! " Hyung Jin said before running towards the window and jumping out of it. The girls squealed after him while Eun-Hee just sat there, trying to focus on her drawing.

Ju Kyung stood up and sighed, before running out of the classroom too, knocking into Seo-Jun's shoulder unintentionally.

Eun-Hee winced, opening her mouth to ask if he was okay, but held it back and grabbed her phone instead, trying to do something distracting.

" Yah, Min Eun-Hee! " Seo-Jun groaned,
" Can't you tell her to stay away from that jerk? "

Eun-Hee smiled, despite the sinking feeling in her chest, " Why? Are you worried? " She teased and Seo-Jun scoffed.

" No, " Was all he said before slumping in the seat. Eun-Hee gathered her things and stood up, " It's nearly
lunch. "

She muttered and left the classroom.
" What's with her? " Seo-Jun grumbled before getting up and following too.