Lori Visits Luan

I don't own this OST at all! It belongs to James Horner. The movie belongs to James Cameron. And the video belongs to TitanicChannel on YouTube.

*Later that night, Terra carried Luan to their room. Luan had just cried herself to sleep in Terra's arms. As Terra was tucking her in, Raven walked in.*

Raven: She really misses Lori, doesn't she, Terra?

Terra: Yeah........ I told her that she needed to move on, but after seeing Lori's corpse on the ground like that...... it still haunts her........ not that I blame her or anything........! She's trying to move on, but she can't.

Raven: It takes time, Terra. She'll move on eventually.

Terra: You're right, Raven. I just don't want her to follow Lori's footsteps and.......

Raven: I know, Terra. I don't want her to do the same either. *yawns* Anyway, I think we should get some sleep.

Terra: Yeah....... I think so too.........! Goodnight.

Raven: Goodnight, Terra!

*As Raven walked out, Terra gave Luan a goodnight kiss on the forehead and got ready for bed.*

Terra: Goodnight, Luan.

*As Terra fell asleep, Luan started having a dream. She was in a dark void when she heard her name. It was a familiar voice.*

????: Luan.........

Luan: Lori.........?! Where am I? And where are you?

Lori: I'm sorry I took my own life and left you........ and for everything that happened to Lincoln, but you shouldn't keep being depressed.

Luan:*crying* What's going on........?! Please tell me where you are! Please!

Lori: I'll show you........!

*Luan then saw a light and followed it. When she reached it, she found herself in heaven. She was crying until she turned around and saw Lori standing there.*

Luan: Lori.........?!

Lori: Hey, sis...... how are you doing on earth?

Luan:*crying* TERRIBLE, LORI!!!!!!!!!! JUST ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!! I WANT YOU BACK!!!!!!! I NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Lori: I know, Luan...... but I can't come back. I'm sorry, but Terra's right. You need to move on. You don't have to forget about me, but I don't want you to keep being depressed.

Luan: But....... I...... I CAN'T!!!!!!!!! CAN I STAY WITH YOU?!?!?!??

Lori: Luan, it doesn't work like that. However, when the time comes, we'll meet again. I will always be with you no matter what. No matter where I go, you'll always be my little sister.

*Everything started fading.*

Luan:*crying* I'll never forget you...... Lori..........!

*As everything went black again, Lori said something that made Luan cry more.*

Lori: I will always love you, Luan.........!

*Luan then woke up crying, which woke Terra up.*

Terra: Luan...... sweetie, what's wrong?!

Luan: I had a dream........ Lori told me to move on.......... 😪 I don't know if I can..........! Can you please talk to Lincoln and Ronnie and maybe lift their suspensions....... so I can say that I'm sorry............?!

Terra: Sure, Luan! If you want, I can call them tomorrow and you and I can talk to them and you can tell them how sorry you are.

Luan: Okay....... Momma Terra.........!

Terra: I'm so proud of you, Luan! You're already taking your first step into moving on.

*Luan nodded and fell back asleep.*

Note: Next chapter will be where Luan talks to Lincoln and Ronnie Anne.