The Funeral

*As time went on, Terra drove Luan to the cemetery. I'm sorry to say that it was the day of the funeral. A few days before that, Luan told Terra that Whitney wasn't the good person everyone thought she was. Lori was beaten up by Whitney, who also pushed Lori down the stairs at school. She was expelled and sent to jail. She was also working for Chandler. Anyways, when Terra pulled into the cemetery, she put the jeep in park and shut it off. Luan and Terra went to their seats where Lincoln and Ronnie Anne were waiting. Luan didn't want Lily to come, since she knew that Lily would cry, since her sister was dead. It would've broken Luan's heart hearing her baby sister cry. Don't worry, she is at Daycare.*

Lincoln: Hey, Luan....... listen....... I know we don't deserve your forgiveness, but I want you to know that Ronnie Anne and I are very sorry.

Ronnie Anne: He's right, Luan. After we learned that Whitney pushed Lori down the stairs, we felt even more guilty........!

Luan: I'm sorry too.......! I should've told you all earlier...... but.......!

Lincoln: No, Luan, don't do that........! We deserve it........!

Father: We are gathered here today to mourn the loss of Lori Abigail Loud. Does anyone have anything they'd like to say to start us off?

Luan: I do.........! *Luan got up and walked over.* When I was a baby, Lori held me...... and smiled at me........! Lori had promised me she'd protect me........ and she was always there for me........! I remember how she let me sleep with her when I was scared...... and how she taught me how to ride a bike...... and how she tucked me in and read a bedtime story to me........ even though I didn't repay her........ *tears threatening to pour* I guess what I'm saying is...... Lori was more than a sister to me........ she was my best friend in the world....... and I'm gonna spend the rest of my life missing her.........!

*She broke down crying as Terra ran up to her.*

Terra: We'll all miss her, Luan.......!

*As she took Luan back to her seat next to Soren and Lincoln, who comforted her, Ronnie Anne went next and sang.*

I don't own this song at all! It belongs to Kim Walker Smith. The video belongs to Jesus Culture on YouTube.

Ronnie Anne: *sings*
Dream after dream
You are, speaking to me
Breathing, word after word
Of kingdom come
Here at Your feet
I can, see the unseen
Truly, one look at You
And I'm undone

I run to, the Throne Room

And I fall on my face
With angels and saints
And all I can say is
Holy, Holy, Holy
Are You God
My heart can't contain
The weight of Your Name
And all I can say is
Holy, Holy, Holy
Are You

Grace upon grace
All my, fear falls away
Only, Your perfect love
For me remains
Time after time
You stay, close by my side
Burning, fire inside
I can't contain

I run to, the Throne Room

And I fall on my face
With angels and saints
And all I can say is
Holy, Holy, Holy
Are You God
My heart can't contain
The weight of Your Name
And all I can say is
Holy, Holy, Holy
Are You

I run to, the Throne Room
Before You, the only One
I run to, the Throne Room
Before You, I'm overcome
I run to, the Throne Room
Before You, the only One
I run to, the Throne Room
Before You, I'm overcome

And I fall on my face
With angels and saints
And all I can say is
Holy, Holy, Holy
Are You God
My heart can't contain
The weight of Your Name
And all I can say is
Holy, Holy, Holy
Are You

*As Ronnie Anne sang, everyone cried, but not as much as Luan. She bawled into Terra's arms. After Ronnie Anne finished, everyone clapped for her. After the funeral, Luan watched as Lori's casket was lowered into the ground. Terra then drove Luan to the hotel.*

Note: Next chapter will be where Terra, Luan, Soren, and Carol catch their flight.