LAX/Tower

*9:00 A.M.*

*Luan had just woken up when Terra came out of the lavatory.*

Terra: Good morning, Luan! How are you feeling?

Luan:*angrily sarcastic* Peachy..........!

Terra: Are you still upset about Lori's suicide?

Luan: How did you..........?!

Terra: Luan, sweetie, I can tell by the sound of your voice. That heartbroken tone in your voice shows that you're upset with people in Royal Woods.........!

Luan: You mean Royal Snobs or Snobby Woods..........?! *sighs* I'm sorry, Momma Terra....... I just thought everyone in that town cared about my sister, but..........!

Terra: I know, Luan. It's okay.......! I understand how upset you are, but you need to move on. I'm sure that's what Lori would want you to do. I understand you don't want to forget her and you don't have to, but she wouldn't want you to keep being depressed. I'll bet she's watching you from heaven.

Luan: But Momma Terra.........!

Terra: I know, Luan, but do you think you can move on?

Luan: I'll try.........!

Terra: That's my girl.

*She gave Luan a kiss on the forehead and let Luan go to the lavatory. You could hear the toilet flush and the sink running. She came out just in time to buckle her seat belt.*

Pilot: Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We will begin descending into L.A.X very shortly. Please fasten your seat belts and put your trays up. If you have any trash, the flight attendants will come by and collect it. Thank you so much for flying with us. And we look forward to seeing you again soon.

*Soon, the plane landed on the runway, slowed down and pulled into the gate. The seat belt signs went off and the door was unlocked right after the gate attached to the plane. Everyone exited the plane. Luan, Terra, Carol, and Soren went to the baggage claim, where Samantha, Niko and Sasha were waiting as well as their luggage. They collected everything and went out to Terra's car, which had been washed by the staff, and loaded their things and drove to the tower. Later, Beast Boy looked out the window and saw a familiar black 1980 Cadillac Coupe Deville.*

Beast Boy: Guys! They're here!

*Cyborg then opened the garage door before Terra pulled in and parked the car and shut off the engine. They got out of the car and took their things into the tower.*

Raven: Hey, Luan! Terra told us everything about what happened to Lori. How are you doing?

Luan:*crying* Terrible..........!

Starfire: I am so sorry for your loss, Luan, but you need to start a new chapter.

Robin: Starfire's right, Luan. Lori will always visit you in your dreams.

*Luan nodded and followed Terra and Carol to their room.*

Note: Next chapter will be where Lori visits Luan in her dream. Don't go away.