Love. It's not easy. - You're Busted

Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity.  ~Edwin Hubbel Chapin

*********************************

**JULIETTE'S POINT OF VIEW**

While having a somewhat of a good time with Isaac, Issabelle and Christofer came over to rescue us. I have a feeling Issabelle didn't know that Isaac tagged along with me because along with her mink fur coat, she wore a pair of shocked eyes. When The Snowmobiles arrived, they only sat 2 per vehicle. Isaac got on with Issabelle and I was expected to ride with Christofer. I heard a groan coming from him and not wanting to deal with his two year old attitude, I told him to just shut up and I didn't want to deal with anyone else.

After a couple of minutes riding, we stopped at the spa which was connected to and owned by Club5 hotels. With Isaac and I being stranded for an hour in 10 degree weather outside, we decided to all go in the hot spring pool which had barrier walls dividing male and females. Issabelle and I went on one side wearing these towel dress things while Isaac and Christofer went on the other side wearing light blue swim shorts. When we got in, Issabelle began to say,

 "I saw you with Isaac. I'm not dumb, I know you are interested so back off now."

"Oh, you don't have to worry" I replied, " I'm not a money hungry girl looking to travel for free at all Club5 resorts with Isaac." 

She glared once again as I made that last comment. I heard some people speaking on the other side of the barrier. It was Christofer and Isaac saying:

 "Isaac, you know she's just in it for the sex and money"   

 "Dude, if you knew what happened the other night, you would take back that statement."

Are they stupid? Don't they know I can hear them through this 6ft tall rock barrier?

 "She pretended she only spoke french while she eavesdropped on us. What's next? I say just give her some money and let her back off. Do it like you do with Isaabelle at times."

 That made me mad at both Christofer and Isaac. I'm not any of the character traits he just described me as nor am I some desparate slut. I no longer cared about the male/female barrier, I was going to show him. I got out of the hot pool and put on a robe as I walked out the female doors and into the males. Isaac was facing the door so he saw me first instead of Christofer. I picked up a small basket full of washcloths and hit Cristofer in the head with it.

 "Christofer, what does your father do?! Was he that busy to teach you any manners? Why bathe in a hot spring when your attitude needs a little cleansing."

"Oh, nice one Juliette" Said Isaac while clapping

 "Isaac, like you are any better. If you weren't so far away, you would get a smacking too."

 I quickly changed clothes and called a taxi to finish my touring around Shintoku. When I walked out to my awaiting taxi, Isaac walked out in robe and all and asked if I wanted to eat a late lunch with his friends. Obviously I was no longer in the mood to waste my time with a cheating boy so I just got in the car without saying a word. As we drove into Shintoku, as a nervous reflex I tapped my hands but when I looked down, I saw that I had lost my ring. This is the second time I lost my ring-the first time being when I dropped it at Isaacs party. Today is not my day but after some touring and shopping, I arrived back to the hotel to be greeted by Cammile.

 "Juliette, what did you and that jerk do?" 

"I don't even want to talk about today."

While paying for the taxi, A fancy car pulled up.

"Cammile, is that Isaacs dad?"

"Oh yeah, He was supposed to head out at 5pm but he called In saying he would be heading back because of the rough road conditions from the snow. The thing is, Isaac thinks his dad has already left. Also, tonight all employees are doing a talent show. Come check it out!  I have to go now to get ready for it."

I went back to my room to get ready. I chose a pair of skinny jeans, black boots, and an olive green blazer. Tonight is my last night, i'm GOING to have fun. I headed to the hotel theater at eight and heard Juliette hilariously lip synch to a Brittany Spears song. My evening was interrupted when Isaac walked up to my seat, grabbed my hand and drug me out of the theater.

 "What are you doing now!?" I yelled as soon as we exited the theater.

"Oh shut up. I have something to give you Juliette."

"Lets just say the taxi,food, and aid was free today. Look, its my last night here back off."

 "Back off? Be careful with who you mess with."

 As Isaac finished that last statement, I saw his father, owner of all Club5 resorts, the man unaware of Isaacs 20th birthday party in Japan, walk out from an employee room. Oh, Isaac you have no clue what my plan is.

 "Isaac, do you really think you are that amazing? Let's just see. 'Excuse me, Mr Chairman I have a question"

Isaacs dad didn't even want to know what my question was. Before Isaac had the time to turn around, he had already started a yelling spree at him.

"ISAAC! IS THIS THE 'LIBRARY' YOU WERE STUDYING AT? IS JAPAN THE 'SMALL BIRTHDAY GATHERING?' FORGET YOUR STUDIES IN THE STATES. YOU WILL BE REPORTING TO WORK WITH ME TOMORROW!"