Love. It's not easy. - Get out of my bed!

He who angers you conquers you.  ~Elizabeth Kenny

Note: this isn't the most child-appropriate chapter, beware ;)

*************************************

**RECAP** It was 11:45 when I got back to my room. I took a long, hot shower washing away all the memories from tonight. Isaac was a player and being friends with him would probably never amount to no good at all. A loud, piercing set of knocks hit my door by 12:20pm; Cammile was the expected knocker. Grabbing a robe, I ran up to the persistant knocks and halted them by opening the door slowly; something was wrong. It wasnt Cammile, it was a very drunk Isaac with conspicuous, bloodshot eyes and lipstick kisses rising like a vine from his chest. He grabbed and pushed me on the small bed.

I was shocked, how did he get my room number? Shouldn't he be with Issabelle?. Screaming in his ears seemed to have no effect on stopping him from taking my thin robe off. Why did I have to go out with him after the party? I didn't care if he thought I was only French anymore. I just wanted out of his forceful grip! The strong beer lingered on his wet lips as they inhaled mine for a tounged kiss.

Right before he unzipped his designer pants, he passed out; I was left in a locked position under him. Drunk people are very hard to predict and Isaac set the perfect example and even more. I think I was stuck below his lifeless body for maybe 5 minutes before he loosened enough for me to get out. What to do next? As a start, I picked up my phone to dial Cammiles room. There was no answer. It's 12am! Where could she be?

Isaac began to make sudden movement . As a caution, I backed away looking at him in awe. Couldn't he have just stayed with the girls that gave him red lipstick kisses? Isaac first kicked off his shoes, then socks, and yelled "Julliette!" at the top of his lungs. Covering my eyes with my hands, his pants were slowly pulled off but thankfully, to a hault. Shortly after that he got up halfway....then passed out again. Why does he have to be interested in me and ruin my vacation? But in his defense, I was the one who tagged along with him tonight.

Cammile never called back so my only option was to sleep on the hardwood desk and chair. No way in hell would I be sleeping in the same bed as him tonight. With all the pillows and blankets my hotel room had, Isaacs body was arranged in such a way that he covered every single one.

I was woken up to birds melodic tweeting and golden sunlight peeping through my window. No, I wish I could say that. Mother nature went the same torment that I did last night and decided that it was going to be a dark and dreary day. Along with bad weather, I was woken up to a horrible pain in my neck and hearing Isaac yell,  "Where the hell am I?!"

When he saw me, he looked shocked as if I was the one who got drunk last night and broke into his room!. I was still in my robe and his shirt was off so did he think we had...? No,  He couldnt have thought we had sex- I hope.  But when drunk people pass out that doesn't mean they don't remember what happend the night before, right? I have drank before but not in a heavy amount that would get me drunk.

Isaacs eyes looked half asleep as he put back on his shirt. He got his jacket, pulled out his wallet, grabbed a couple twenties, threw them at me and proceeded to say, "I dont remember a thing last night. Im leaving."

THAT JERK! How could he think I would sleep with his drunken ass and accept his money! Before I could throw it back, he left my room and headed downstairs to probably tell his girlfriend about the "pleasant sleep he had while dreaming of her".

I called Cammile and gave her the shocking details about last night. I wanted to hang out with her today but the Hotel told her she needed to work as a greeter in the breakfast room this morning.  I put on a pair of green cargo pants, a black longsleeve shirt, and a hat my gramma knitted for me for christmas last year. I hadn't ate anything since the party last night so I headed into the breakfast bar to eat and get in some words with Cammile.When I got in the eating area, I saw Isaac.

He was too focused in talking to Christofer so he didnt notice me walk right by his table. Curious of what his point of veiw was for last night, I quickly and quietly snunk into a table behind him. I heard Christofer say:

"Bro, how was Juliette last night? I see those kiss marks all over your chest!"

"Honestly Chris, I have no clue. I can't remember a thing. I just threw her a couple bills and left."

Isaac took a glance and took a look at his chest with the kisses Christofer accused me of making and tried to cover it up by buttoning it up more.

 "Well lets hope you didn't dissapoint her"

"Oh, dissapoint? The Great Isaac Heed never dissapoints a girl!"

Oh, that...that....that pissed me off. I've had it with him! Not only did he 'dissapoint', he made a fool of himself. I dont care if he knows I can understand his english anymore so I yelled back:

"Hey Isaac, You sucked last night! Oh, you were bad!"

He turned around and looked at me in shock.

"Wait, you-you speak english? You bastard!"

I pulled the money he payed me and threw it at his face and food as many hotel guests stared in at the scene we were both making. As I walked off, I heard him slide out of his chair. What was he going to do?

I quickly found Cammile walking towards Isaac. She was holding what looked like a bowl of fish remains that needed to be thrown out. As she got close to him, Cammile threw her bowl of fish at Isaac to buy me time to run from him. The chase began.

Haha hope you like and continue to read! I would appreciate you liking and commenting! :) :)