Love. It's not easy. - Taking Her Out

Troubles are a lot like people - they grow bigger if you nurse them.  ~Author Unknown

***********************************************************

**ISAACS  Point of View and Intro** 

I'm Isaac Heed. Son of Arnaud Heed who owns all Club5 resorts around the world (so basically he founded the company). Each resort is managed by a different person but its my dads job to check on them and make sure that everything is ran the way he wants.

At age 13, my mom died of cancer. She was the reason why I studied to be class president, excel in all subjects, and try to keep everyone proud. After she died I had a short time of depression and by age 16, I had started to drink and already lost my virginity to a girl I never knew. This lifestyle pretty much stuck. My dad wants me to run all resorts when he retires in about a year; it will means I will have to drop this party lifestyle STAT. Hah, not going to happen.

Anyways, I was born in the USA but because of my dads job, I was often tossed around to different people and places like Paris, Hawaii, and South Korea. When I adopted the lifestyle of Drugs, Sex, and Money, my dad sent me straight back to the United States to a highly honored University that he paid to house me. He thinks iv'e been there studying but the truth is I kept traveling upon Club5 resorts. While roaming the world, I met Issabelle Miraldi in Paris. Her looks attracted me and my money attracted her.

It's kind of funny because my dad has no clue that I'm traveling even though i'm featured in tabloids with Issabelle everywhere I go. Headlines such as "Issabelle and Isaac ENGAGED!" or "Issabelles new BF is in rehab!", have become a regular part of my life. Although what the press says about us may not always be true, I still appreciate the attention. As my 20th birthday was approaching, I made some calls. Lets just say 30 of my closest friends came to Japan at one of my dads resorts. As far as he knows, I will have "a close low-key dinner" at my university in the states.

When it came time for me to get ready for the party, I had gotten a last minute call from my friend Christofer saying he had met a girl named Jennette or Juliette to bring to the party. He mentioned that she only spoke french and I was quickly reminded of the easy girls I met there last summer.  Seriously, just throw in a pair of earrings and they're yours for the night. Even though I speak no french, I use hand motions and a translator off my phone.

"Isaac, this is the longest relationship you have ever been in! Congrats on your 1 month anniversary with Issabelle." Chris said through his phone

"Oh, Shut up." I bragged

"No really, thats great for you. Hah, do you think she is the one?"

"Our relationship is just sex and money. Thats perfect for a marriage. Give me a couple years, Chris."

Its been a while sinse Ive been with a French girl. Issabelle and I hit it off last night so I'm free tonight.

When Christofer walked Juliette into the party, I first noticed her eyes, hair, then the way she dressed. She dressed classy and fancy. With all the experience I have with girls, Classy and Fancy makes them harder to get. Later in the night I saw her sense of humor when she tripped a guy into the pool. That humor game me a glimmer of hope that I could land her for tonight. I gave her a wink. Maybe that will seduce her enough. Hah, well If my plan doesn't work, I still have some guides from Club5 to hit on. Like I said, they will honestly do anything for me as long as I throw in a pair of earrings.  I saw Juliette look as if she rejected the wink, and she left. Not accepting my defeat, I told my girlfriend that I would meet her at the bar later and left my party to look for the girl.

Just as I opened the door leading out of the indoor pool I saw her. She was bent over and  all of a sudden I saw this little ring fly across the room. Now was my chance. I silently darted over to the ring and I snatched it up first. When she saw my face, she was either shocked at my dashing looks, or just plain old shocked.

Looking in her eyes distracted me by immense amounts- making me forget I held her ring in my right hand. What was she? Japanese and English? French and Puetorican? Whatever she was, I got ready to swoon her away. I gently picked up her left hand and held it for a moment while looking into her eyes. I placed the ring ever so lightly on her pink-painted ring finger. Our moment was interrupted just when I saw my girlfriend, Issabelle walk out of the pool room looking for me.

 Juliette must have known I was Issabelles boyfriend because her eyes got very wide like she knew she was doing something wrong. To save myself from getting cought with another girl, I grabbed Juliette and we ran into a snug, hallway. Knowing she only spoke french I said "Shhh Juliette". We were pressed against eachother as Issabelle stopped to talk to an employee. Seconds seemed like minutes as I was risking getting caught. After she left, not wanting to lose my chance with Juliette tonight, I grabbed her and we ran off.

With having a dad that owns all Club5 resorts, over the years you remember all the nice places around town such as restraunts and other areas. I knew the perfect place to take her.