Part 1

This story is in script form. The Italics are the changes.Enjoy!!!!
Disclaimer: I don't any characters... Unfortunately.
*in evil voice*One day I'll become bloody rich and own it all.
*cough**cough*
Anyway Enjoy!!!! And remember reviews make for a happy writer.

[Outside Coal Hill Secondary School]
(A policeman is on his beat past the sign to I M Foreman's scrap yard at 76 Totter's Lane. Note - Chairman of the School Governors is I Chesterton.)
CLARA [OC]: Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one. Marcus Aurelius.

[Classroom]

The end of class bell rings. A young man rushes in as the other students leave.)
CLARA: Have you been running?
TOM: Are you okay? There was a call for you at the office, from your doctor.
CLARA: Did he leave an address?
(He hands her a piece of paper. She grabs her motorcycle gear and leaves. The Tardis is parked on the side of a lonely country road. Clara sounds her horn and drives straight at it. The doors open to let her in.)

[Tardis]

(The Doctor is reading a book on Advanced Quantum Mechanics.)
DOCTOR: Draught.
(Clara clicks her fingers and the doors close.)
DOCTOR: Fancy a week in ancient Mesopotamia followed by future Mars?
CLARA: Will there be cocktails?
DOCTOR: On the Moon.
CLARA: The Moon'll do. Although, are you trying to keep your wife happy? I remember her saying something about wanting to go to moon.
DOCTOR:Clara dear, when you are married you must do everything in you power to keep your significant other happy otherwise you will be in a lot of trouble.
ROSE: Oh...really?
DOCTOR:(eyes wide) Rose, darling I was just giving Clara relationship advice.
ROSE: (in fake shock)Clara, did someone propose to you? Why did you not tell me?
CLARA: *cough*Caught*cough*
(Rose laughs out loud. Doctor looks embarrassed)
(Clara and Rose laugh and embrace.)
DOCTOR: How's the new job? Teach anything good?
CLARA: No. Learn anything?
DOCTOR: Not a thing.
(They slap palms. Alert. Tardis interference detected.)
CLARA: What's happening?
DOCTOR: Whoa, whoa. We're taking off, but the engines aren't going.
(Because the Tardis has been grabbed by a lifting grapple from a helicopter.)
PILOT [OC]: Windmill Eleven to Greyhouse leader. Blue Eagle is airborne. Ready to receive. We're on our way.

[Outside the White Tower]

OSGOOD: Hello? Kate Stewart's phone. Oh, hold on. Excuse me. Ma'am. Ma'am!
KATE: The ravens are looking a bit sluggish. Tell Malcolm they need new batteries.
OSGOOD: It's him. Sorry, it's your personal phone, but, well, I recognised the ring tone. It's him, isn't it?
(She gets a bit breathless as she hand the phone over.)
KATE: Inhaler.
(Her assistant uses her inhaler. Notice the very long multicoloured scarf wrapped around her neck.)
KATE: Doctor, hello. We found the Tardis in a field. I'm having it brought in.

[Tardis]

(The Doctor is hanging out of the door, using the external emergency telephone.)
DOCTOR: No kidding.
KATE [OC]: Where are you?
(He holds the phone up towards the helicopter as they fly up the Thames.)

[Outside the White Tower / Tardis]

KATE: Oh, my god! Oh, Doctor, I'm so sorry. We had no idea you were still in there. Come on.
PILOT [OC]: Roger. New heading two zero seven. Changing course.
(The turn sends the Doctor out of the door. Clara and Rose manage to grab hold of his feet.)
KATE: Doctor, can you hear me? I don't think he can hear me.
DOCTOR: Next time, would it kill you to knock?
KATE: I'm having you taken directly to the scene. Doctor, hello, are you okay?
DOCTOR: Whoa! I'm just going to pop you on hold.
(He changes position to hang onto the base of the Tardis with his hands.)
KATE: Doctor?
CLARA: Doctor!
ROSE: Doctor-be careful.
(Mutters to herself) For God's sake that man is going to give me a heart attack.
(They fly to - )