V

V

Prosecutor Elie reporting for duty na naman to -- with all her interrogation. She ask so many unnecessary questions.

Like: ano ginagawa mo dito? Bakit hindi kaumuwikagabi? Did you two did the deed? Why are you being an a... and not telling me in full detail what happened last night?

"I told you Elie. I went for a drink bump into Will. We had some drinks then I passed out then booom! I saw you with the player." I look at her as if I still disapprove.

"Bakit ka ba ganyan Lizzy? Why do you so hate me and Richard together? Wala naman syang ginagawang masama." Elie questioned. "And you to talk like an angel pero ikaw tong nagovernight with someone you call arrogant!"

"Wala ngaun pero sooner or later he will." Binantaan ko sya. "And as if I had a choice. Pero I'm hoping this will be the last time that we could see each other."

"You can never tell me who to love and who to not love, Lizzy. I may stumble down when it comes to love and maybe fall for the wrong guy pero love makes me feel alive. Please I beg you Lizzy let me love whoever I want." Makaawa nya habang hinawakan nya ang kamay ko. She looked too sincere that made me soften.

"Fine! I will just watch over you. Un lang naman magagawa ko para sau." I sigh out.

She jumped up and down and hugged me tight, "thank you! Alam ko di moko kayang tiisin. I love you."

"Yah. Yah. I love you too." I rolled my eyes but a smile lingers into my lips.

"Pero to tell you. Bagay kayong dalawa." She nod her head towards the boys who were talking casually at the sofas in the lobby habang kami ni Elie ay nakatayo sa far end ng building.

"Gusto mo ba magLQ ule tayo?" Mataray kong sabi. "Not a chance that I will fall for a guy like him. Alis na ako bago pa ako maihatid ng mokong na un. Feeling close e."

I kissed her cheeks then started to walk to the exit. The breezy morning of mid January greeted me. Ang sarap sa feeling ng lamig na ito.

I started to walk to the taxi stop. Biglang may humila sa aking braso, "where do you think you're going my little bunny?" I faced Will -- confidently smirking at me. I think I just vomited in my mouth.

"First, i am not your bunny! Second, I don't have any business with you anymore." I pointed out. Kakainis na naman. Ang init talaga ng dugo ko dito sa mokong na to.

"First, do you want me to call you bunny or fragile twig? Choose. Second, I think you don't have any choice but for me to send you off to work kasi wala kang perang dala remember?." He raised an eyebrow at me.

A moment of realization. I don't have money on me. "Fine."

And something ticked me off more. A pretty bootilicious girl passed by and I saw Will wink at her at eto pa sinundan pa ng tingin ang kumekembot na puwet ng malanding babaeng un. Arrogante na. Manyak pa.

I turn around and started to walk heading to the taxi stop. When he grabbed my arm again and started to drag me to the parking lot.

I tried to protest in his grip kaso masyado syang malakas. He opened the passenger seat of his car. Then threw me to the seat. I was banging the door trying to get away. I heard him call a beggar kid on the street. The kid approached looking confused. So am I. He gave him 100 pesos and whispered to the kid something.

Then the kid positioned to the door like he was pushing it very hard. I was dumbfounded. Is the kid trying to stop me from opening the door?

I just sat there still in shock. This is so impossible. Something just brought me back to reality when Will suddenly approached close to me. He stared at me his face was inch away from me. I held my breathe again. But my heart turns wild at the distance. Adrenaline maybe, I'm ready to give him a head bump if he tries something funny.