Chapter 10 (Beach day)

\Art is not mine/

Tatsumi woke up holding Akame in his arm's as she slept he lay there waiting for his lover to awaken but he just couldn't shake the feeling that Green was planing to kill him just from the slit throat motion from the day before.

Tatsumi
(If he does try to kill me i'll be ready)

Akame yawned as she sat up and opened her eye's she was met with a kiss to her lip's.

After i quick minute of kissing they finally stoped.

Akame
"Morning Tatsumi."

Tatsumi
"Morning to you too Akame."

The couple got out of bed got dressed and walked out to the main room they were met with Natala and Sayo making breakfast.

Sayo
"Look's like the two lovebird's are awake."

Natala
"Breakfast will be ready in a minute and today were going to the beach so make sure you have you're beach ware ready."

Green came out of his room and glanced over at Tatsumi and motioned that he was gonna choke him out this didn't go unnoticed as Natala got angry with him.

Natala
"Oi Green enough with you're little temper just because you don't like him doesn't give you the right to threaten the guy!"

Green fliped off Natala.

Natala
"You better put that finger down before you lose it!"

Green marched away clearly pissed off.

Tatsumi
"What is with that guy?"

Natala
"Probably just angry because Akame choose you over him. But in reality who wouldn't?"

Sayo
"He's just an asshole sooner or later he's gonna get throwen out."

Akame
"Agreed he's never been this big of a jerk."

Natala
"Anyway breakfast is ready."

After everyone finished they went to there room's to change into the swim ware.

Akame
"Tatsumi how do i look?"

Tatsumi's face turned bright red as he told her

Tatsumi
"You look quite sexy if i do say so my self."

Akame
"Thank you Tatsumi."

As they couple and there team went to the beach after they got there the girl's pulled Akame off to the side and started talking with her.

Poney
"So when's the baby coming?"

Poney said in a teasing voice.

Akame
"It was just innocent cuddling nothing more!"

She said her face was bright red.

Tsukushi
"What did he say about you're bikini?"

Akame
"W-what's it matter to you anyway?"

Kurome
"She's stuttering he said something. What did he say!?"

Akame
"He said i'm sexy that's all."

Poney
"Ohhh Akame and Tatsumi sittin in a tree K I S S I N G!"

*BANG*

Akame just headbutted Poney right in the nose.

Poney
"Oww that hurt's you jerk!"

Akame
"Maybe if you would learn to shut up that won't happen again. Now i'm getting in the water."

Akame jumped into the lake and started swimming around with Tatsumi.

After a minute or two they found a small cavern that they hid in and started kissing again.

Akame
(I just can't shake this addiction kissing him is something i just can't quit now that i've had a taste i can't stop even if i tried)

They were there for about a half hour but little did they know and more the less care that Kurome was watching the whole thing with a mischievious grin on her face.

Kurome
(Well sis you're not as sneaky when you're making out with Tatsumi as you think)

After the two finally broke there kiss Akame started speaking.

Akame
"I can't get enough of you're lip's. Promess me that you'll never leave me."

Tatsumi
"I promess."

After they finished talking they went right back to kissing.

(Hope everyone enjoyed i'll see y'all next chapter bye)