Chapter 5 (Girl talk)

\Art is not mine/

The night after Tatsumi beat Gozuki in a fight Akame had to talk with the girl's about these feeling's she's been having the past couple day's.

She hadn't been used to this feeling in her chest when she was around Tatsumi her heart started beating a bit faster.

Akame desided to talk with the girl's thinking that would help her choose what to do but while she was headed to the girl's bedroom she heard the sound of Tatsumi training for future fight's.

Akame
(Why do you tease me so much Tatsumi?)

After a minute or two of watching Tatsumi training Akame finally went to the girl's bedroom.

Akame
"Hey girl's!"

Tsukushi
"Hey Akame!"

Cornelia
"What's up girl?"

Akame
"I'll tell you but you have to swear that you won't tell anyone okay."

Poney
"Hmm what could you want us to keep secret Akame hmm."

Gin
"Poney don't tease her."

Kurome
"What's wrong sis?"

Akame
"Well ever since that new boy came here i've had this feeling in my chest and everytime i get closer to him my heart start's beating faster i don't know what it is."

Poney
"Akame has a crush HA oh my god this is huge!"

Akame
"Poney shh!"

Poney
"Akame and Tatsumi sitting in a tree! K I S S I N G!"

Akame jumped on Poney and started choking her to shut her up.

Poney
"Help!"

Gin+Tsukushi
"Nah."

Kurome
"Take this as a lession to keep you're big mouth shut."

Poney
"You jerk's!"

Akame eventually stoped choking Poney so she wouldn't end up having to hide a body.

Akame
"I just don't know what to do it's so annoying i know i like him but i just suddenly feel insecure about my body it's like i feel like he won't care for my body if i'm not super busty or super thin."

Tsukushi
"Akame if he doesn't like you for who you are then he doesn't deserve you but if he like's you regardless of how you look then it will be great but you have to know as much about him as you can."

Cornelia
"Yeah you don't want to end up in an abusive relationship were the man make's you feel like everything is you're fault."

Kurome
"Life isn't like the romance book's we read not everyone is perfect i havn't had a boyfriend but i know that the man of the relationship has to be just as kind and loving as the woman and be ready to save her from any danger."

Tsukushi
"That would be a great boyfriend but you can't think that they will be perfect couple's argue every now and again that's something you have to be ready for something's to be said that nether of you mean."

Poney
"You also have to make sure that they won't leave you in the dark if anything is wrong."

Cornelia
"But the woman also has to understand that men have problem's to they get scared they have fear's too sometime's they wake up with nightmare's of losing the woman they love."

Gin
"But as long as they both understand eachother there's communication and they give there all for the one they love it will last for the long run."

Kurome
"They both have to speak the truth and nothing but the truth if they want to stay together."

Akame
"Thank you all for the advice i'll keep that in my head for the rest of my life."

Tsukushi
"*YAWN* Anyway it's getting late let's get to bed."

After the girl's all said goodnight and got into there bed's the started to fall asleep.

Akame
(Soon enough i will tell him about how i feel if he like's me back i hope it last forever)

Akame thought to herself before closing her eye's and falling asleep.

(Hope you enjoyed this chapter see y'all later bye)