Chapter 1 (Pilot)

\Art is not mine/

Tatsumi had woken up feeling great today was his fifteenth birthday the day he was old enough to join the empirian army but first there was a party that was being planed.

He went down stair's and was meet by his beloved mother and father.

Tatsumi's mother
"There's my baby boy!"

Tatsumi's mother gave him a hug and squeezed him tightly.

Tatsumi's father
"So today you're fifteen i use to be part of there army until the whole thing with my leg."

Tatsumi
"Yeah dad i know a danger beast attacked you and almost tore you're leg off you tell me that story every year."

Tatsumi's mother
"He's right about that."

Tatsumi's father
"Heheh sorry i really do need to work on my memory."

Tatsumi
"Anyway i need to get to class. How else will i become a master swordsman?"

Tatsumi ran to the school where he was being trained.

Sayo
"There he is you were almost late."

Tatsumi
"Well i woke up late and i had a quick talk with my parent's so you gotta cut me a little bit of slack."

Ieyasu
"Yeah he wasn't late he's never late."

Tatsumi
"Yeah if i want to become a master swordsman i can't be late once."

Sayo
"Let's just get to class before they tell us were late."

The three friend's entered the temple and grabed there respective training weapon's and approached the main room ready for a surprise attack.

Student one
"Take this!"

Tatsumi grabed his fellow classmate by the shirt and slamed him to the ground as ten other's ran in with wooden spear's and wooden sword's.

Student two
"Surrender now and you may leave with you're honor!"

Ieyasu
"What honor is there in giving up!?"

Sayo
"Were here to stay and you can't do a thing about it."

Student three
"Attack!"

The ten fellow classmate's ran into the center of the room to engage in combat the fight was short lived however as the three friend's were too strong for the ten student's.

Tatsumi
"Ten isn't fair next time bring a hundred and you might stand a chance."

An old man walked out of the shadow's.

Old man Yagi
"This is why you are my star student's."

Tatsumi+Sayo+Ieyasu
"Thank you sensei."

Old man Yagi
"Now Tatsumi today you have hit fifteen you now have two more test first you must defeat you're friend's Ieyasu and Sayo in combat."

Ieyasu
"Alright Tatsumi get ready let's see if you're strong enough to beat me and Sayo."

Sayo
"We'll see his strength when we fight."

Old man Yagi
"Begin!"

Ieyasu and Sayo ran at him ready to send him back down.

Sayo
"We will win this!"

Sayo swung her wooden spear but Tatsumi had jumped backward's Ieyasu leaped into the air with his wooden sword biggest mistake of his life Tatsumi had grabed him and threw him into Sayo knocking her to the ground.

Sayo
"Get off me Ieyasu!"

Ieyasu
"Sorry!"

Before the two could react Tatsumi had slashed his wood sword into Ieyasu's jaw knocking him out only Sayo was left.

Sayo
"I don't need help to beat you. I just need to watch and overcome."

Sayo and Tatsumi ran at each other swinging there weapon's.

Sayo jabbed her spear toward him. Tatsumi had grabed it and kicked her to the ground and put his blade against her throat.

Tatsumi
"Guess i win. That was fun."

Tatsumi helped Sayo and Ieyasu up from the ground.

Ieyasu
"Guess we still need a bit of training."

The three friend's chuckled but that was stoped when Yagi started to speak.

Old man Yagi
"Tatsumi you're final test is me!"

The old man had leaped into the air and slashed down as Tatsumi slid under him and there fight had started as there wood sword's slamed together. Tatsumi had a few dozen year's and ten mile's an hour on his teacher.

Tatsumi
"Eat this!"

Tatsumi slamed the blade into his teacher's chest knocking him down.

Old man Yagi
"You clearly are skilled in combat let us call it a day."

Tatsumi grabed his teacher's hand and helped him up.

Old man Yagi
"All three of you are clearly strong alone but together you could be a very deadly team."

Tatsumi+Sayo+Ieyasu
"Thank you sensei."

Old man Yagi
"I think it's time for you three to get home class dismissed."

Tatsumi and his friend's started back home and disided to go to Tatsumi's place since they were gonna be there later anyway.

Tatsumi opened the door to his home.

Tatsumi
"Why's it so dark in here?"

In a flash the window's opened and everyone screamed surprise.

The party was a lot of fun and then the door started opening when his great grandfather walked in.

Tatsumi
"Great grandfather!"

Tatsumi's g. Grandfather
"I have come here with something special."

Tatsumi's great grandfather opened a case that held a sword of silver with a red gem inside the hilt.

Tatsumi's g. Grandfather
"It is your's take it and carve you're path."

Tatsumi gently lifted the blade from the case and thanked his great grandfather as he teleported away.

After that the party continued late into the night before the three friend's went to bed knowing tomorrow was the day the three would head to the capital and join the army.

(Hope y'all enjoyed the first chapter see y'all next chapter bye)