Chapter 7 (Tyrant's blood)

\Art is not mine/

After a month of Tatsumi being part of the elite seven he had quickly rose through the rank's hitting the top three of the elite's.

Green was very jealous of him he believed that Akame belonged to him so he was constantly starting fight's with him which he lost every time.

Regardless Gozuki had a mission for his squad there was a monster that had control over magma and it was starting to terrorise innocent's.

Gozuki
"Remember this thing is dangerous don't let it's flame's hit you."

All
"Got it!"

The elite seven were now on there way to find this monster and kill it Akame was very close to Tatsumi the whole time which made Green even more angry.

Akame
(So brave he's willing to risk his life for innocent's regardless of who they are)

Tatsumi
"When we find this monster we have to make sure there are no casualty's to anyone in the surrounding area if anyone is hurt tend to there wound's."

Najasho
"You're more of a leader than Gozuki you're giving order's and making a plan you might as well be the leader."

Tatsumi
"Thank you Najasho."

The group found large foot print's in the dirt there was brimstone in the print's now they knew that they were on the right track.

Magma beast
"ROAHHHHHH!"

Tatsumi
"There it is."

Natala
"Okay what's the plan?"

Tatsumi
"A surprise attack it won't see us coming."

They all got into position's and started there attack but there effort's were flawed as the magma beast skin was tougher than they thought.

Tsukushi
"None of our attack's are getting through!"

Poney
"Than we just hit harder!"

Poney ran at the monster and landed a jump kick to it's stomach but it did nothing.

Magma beast
"Roahhhhh!"

Poney was throwen into a tree causing her to scream in pain.

Akame
"Poney! Grr."

Akame swung her sword at the beast but the slash did nothing to the monster's flesh.

None of them could do a thing as it charged up a fire ball and threw it at Akame she was pushed out of the way by Tatsumi.

Akame+Kurome+Natala+Poney+Tsukushi+Gin+Guy+Cornelia+Najasho
"TATSUMI!"

Green
(Heh rest in peace bitch)

As the smoke cleared they heard something that shocked them all

Tatsumi
"I'm supossed to be scared of that? HA!"

Now Tatsumi had emerged from the fire in a new body.

Tyrant Tatsumi"You're weaker than the low-class danger beast i've killed!"

Tyrant Tatsumi
"You're weaker than the low-class danger beast i've killed!"

Tatsumi jumped into the air and landed on the monster's head grabed the skin on it's face and ripped it apart.

Tyrant Tatsumi
"Roahhhhhh!"

The magma beast was screaming in complete agony at it's skin being torn off the monster's bright orange blood splattered around the forest.

Natala
"Holy mother!"

Najasho
"Now that's true power!"

Green
(Damnit this bastard just won't die)

Tyrant Tatsumi
"There it's open deliver the finishing blow!"

Najasho jumped into the air and stabed his blade into the monster's head killing it.

As the monster was falling Tatsumi said to Najasho.

Tyrant Tatsumi
"Need a ride?"

Tatsumi grabed Najasho and jumped to the ground.

Tyrant Tatsumi
"That end's that."

Najasho
"Please put me down."

Tatsumi droped Najasho to the floor as he turned human again.

Akame
"W-what was that?"

Tatsumi
"That's my Tyrant body since i have Incursio my body change's if i get extreamly angry in combat."

Kurome
"That so cool!"

Tatsumi
"Anyway let's get the wounded back to base for treatment who know's how wounded they are."

Natala
"Okay then let's do it."

The men picked up the wounded and started back to base.

(That's all for this chapter see y'all later bye)