This is it.

16 Tyler

"Daddy. Were hungry, can we have breakfast?" Kayden our three-year-old son asked as soon as he came out of his room. I was letting Tinsley sleep in this morning and since she's almost 6 months pregnant with our third. It also isn't a game day and I have the chance to wake up with my kids and let my beautiful wife attempt to sleep in.

This pregnancy has been a lot harder on her then with our boys. She's been getting sick a lot more and just exhausted. Both our families are helping out like crazy especially when I have away games.

"Yea buddy you want pancakes or eggs?"

"Bacon too?"

"I think I can't handle that. Let's get your brother, were going to let mommy sleep though."

"Okay!" He ran off probably downstairs.

"Good morning Kolt, you hungry too?" I lifted our nine-month-old out of his crib. Yes, if you're counting that means were going to end up with Irish twins, it wasn't intentional at all. I just can't keep my hands off my wife, and apparently breastfeeding isn't a guaranteed form of birth control. All good, I love our boys and can't wait to have a girl too.

"Nuhhhhhs!" I couldn't help but laugh. I changed his diaper before heading downstairs and put him down in the living room with some toys. He wasn't going to stay there long. Fully mobile he's been walking for like 2 months.

Kayden was an amazing big brother he played with Kolton constantly and even though he was 3 he was crazy mature and it amazed me every time. Tinsley has been teaching them sign language and colors and numbers and it seriously baffled me every time I came home, they knew something else.

All four dogs came running over when they heard me open the fridge.

"Sit." They all sat and I filled their bowls before telling them go ahead and continued with making the boys some breakfast. Kolton was attached to my leg, Kayden was running around the island, and I was loving every second of it.

"Daddy we get bacon, right?"

"Yea of course it's done just too hot to eat." I said shoving a piece into my mouth.

"You just ate piece! Can I has one please?" He signed please and when I handed him a piece signed thank you before taking off for his circles again. I handed Kolton a little piece since he still had teeth that needed to come in, he obviously couldn't handle a whole piece of bacon.

"Alright little man let's get you in your seat." After pulling everything off the stove since it was now finished, I picked up Kolton and buckled him into his high chair. "Kayde come on man breakfast."

"Okay! Daddy is Uncle Noah or Auntie See coming over today? I miss Casey and Cory."

"What about Cassie, and Tori, and Matthew?" He shrugged his shoulders as I set his plate down. I started giving Kolton some eggs.

"They okay but Casey and Cory are my best fwiends, so is Jamie." I nodded my head.

"Not sure if they are today, but we will see them tomorrow."

"Yes!!!" I shushed him.

"Mommy is sleeping." We both giggled.

It didn't take long for the boys to eat, once they were done and cleaned up, I made myself a plate and sat down on the couch. I swear it's like they didn't even eat. I heard Tinsley laughing as I had Kolton climbing up my leg, and Kayden on the couch reaching up at my plate that I now had fully extended in my hands over my head.

"Babe I don't know how you do this!" She laughed harder before coming to my rescue. "The vultures have already eaten. I don't know what's going on right now." I laughed.

"It's because you have it, and you have it in front of them."

"Babe, mans gotta eat." She laughed again. I leaned down and kissed her belly. "How are my girls?"

"Exhausted and super happy." I smiled.

"Love you baby."

"Love you too." She laughed before grabbing my plate to finish it off while I wrestled the boys. This was my life now. I wouldn't change even a second of it for anything.