First encounter

With the silent humming of her mother's beat old Chevy and the choppy radio to suit, Grace didn't particularly consider her ride to school to be the favorite activity of her day. She had wasted all of her Sunday trying to remove the guy 'Aid' from her friend list but wasn't getting anywhere other than those random pop-up spam sites. Deep in her thoughts she didn't even realize that the thirty minute distance between her house and the school had already been covered and her mother had halted in front of her school, A.K.A hell.

She sighed and opened the car door, ready to face the day ahead, but all her previous self confidence was snatched away the moment she got near the school gates. Pulling her hoody closer to her head, she took slow dreadful steps towards her hell, wishing through all these steps she could be invisible.

"OMG! Did you hear it?" Christina 'Christy' Eloise screeched barging into Grace's personal haven.

"Hear what?" Grace was momentarily shocked but pulled herself together, with curiosity rising from her best friend's earlier comments.

"Aiden Charles! Aiden Charles is coming to our school." Christy exclaimed jumping like a monkey on drugs.

"You have to do this Aiden."

Angry wasn't the word which could describe how he was feeling right now. How could they do this to him? First they take away his identity, then his love and now like a rag doll they throw him away, and to what? A school! A filthy, wretched dump house filled with a massacre of stinking rich hormonal fake teens. All because some asshole of a journalist had the guts to write an article of 'Aiden Charles, country's golden boy' not giving his exams!? He couldn't take it anymore, this room was suffocating him. He had to get out. And that's what he did. 

With ninja's speed, he paced towards his swanky posh sports car. He didn't care that his manager was running after him.  

He drove as fast as one possibly could. He kept driving where the road took him. He just wanted to go away, but that wasn't the reason why he didn't know where he was going, it was because he was in a place he'd never been before. He was in walshuer, a remote town (or village with the facilities they provided here) in america where he had to start school tomorrow. He saw the gates with a sign of his going to be school, Benjamin high. He parked his car and followed a group of bunkers to a wall, after examining how they climbed up and making sure that no one was near, he climbed the wall himself and jumped off gracefully. If anyone had witnessed it they would automatically know that he was skilled in martial arts, a black belt. He walked ahead, into the building.  

The hallway was brightly lit up sickly contrasting his sad angry and pitifully dark heart. He pulled his cap a little down to cover his face, just in case. He figured that classes were going on thus the deserted hallway. He walked ahead and found a room, with the lights off. No particularly suspicious noise was coming out of the room, just some scratching which probably was a cat or something. He opened the door to come crashing into a small figure. The surface he bumped on wasn't flat, so it obviously wasn't a boy, at least not a fit one. Then on suit followed the crashing noise...of this ray-bans. Oh no! His skin started turning pale and his breath hitched. Not now of all times. He slowly brought his eyes down to the girl in front him, her nose was puckered up in confusion one second, then in fury and at last to realisation.  

Damn, he was dead meat now. Anytime she was gonna scream and jump like a chihuahua. An annoying one. He had met many of her kind. In fact from the age of five he had always been surrounded by girls. They were annoying, fake and only cared about his looks. The whole female population was like that, always taking advantage of him for their own selfish wishes. Never once caring what he wanted, and then acting as if they cared about him.  

But to his surprise all the girl did was pick up his shades and hand it back to him and then simply brush past him.  

Now that was weird...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

WE SURVIVED 2012!!!

Ah, I'm so happy I didn't die. I had to complete this story! So in a more normal way

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

how did you celebrate your new 

Year? I went to a party, with my parents and danced my heart out.

Hope you have an awesome 2013, and keep reading my book. (^_~)b

<<@&@SUNNY@&@>>