When did I hurt your ego?

GRACE'S POV

" What?" , I shouted, even with my deranged from life state. Okay, so I knew these Hollywood people are kind of creative to borderline crazy but I never thought it was to this level of asylum worthiness!

"Hey kiddo! You're a senior right?" , Aiden Charles asked me, completely ignoring my recent outburst.

"Umm, yeah." , ugh! Kill my super meek personality.

"So it's all set then. You'll be my school friend and I'll be your employer." , he said with an excited face. Boy, he must really hate that Brad guy. But the part of him being my employer still left me confused, if they wanted to employ me shouldn't they give me a salary. Wait! My life was the. . .price.

"Don't worry sweety. We'll give you a sufficient amount. So how much?" , Sasha asked me. I didn't know how to answer that question and I still had that dizzy after effect of the faint spell. So out of sheer humor I said.

"One million for the whole year." , don't laugh at me now, she was the one who asked.

" Okay fine." She answered. " thank god, it's better than the last time." , she murmured to herself, which she ain't so good at because I could clearly hear her.

But wait, WHAT!? Sh..she..she's ready to pay me, THAT much. Stay cool Grace, they're just playing with you. He's only a singer anyway, and singers don't get so much of money.

" I know kid. You don't believe us, do you? " , Aiden Charles spoke. " Here you go, this right here is your advance. Twenty five hundred thousand." , he wrote on a checkbook the amount, signed it and gave it to me. What!

" Uh..umm" , I blurbed. I was confused, utterly confused. I'll ask it again, am I on punk'd?

" Ah, you can fill your name on the recipient space." , he said coolly, as if that was anywhere near the reason of my confusion.

I need to be rational here. I can't take money from a total stranger. It could be black money he's giving me for heaven's sake!

I reluctantly placed the cheque back in his hands.

" See, I'm not gonna tell anyone about this, trust me. I can't accept the money and..sorry but I won't work for you. Please understand."

" But you're getting a good pay out of it and you get to be near me, THE Aiden Charles. " he said, more like shouted with a incredulous look. Cocky much?

" Sorry Mr...Charles but I can't. " , I tried reasoning with him.

" GET OUT!" , he shouted.

" Um.."

" I SAID GET OUT!" , way to be rude.

Clearly scared to shit. I hurriedly opened the car door and ran out side. This place the car had stopped was a little further from from school, but living here for practically my whole life I knew how to find my way home.

Let me tell you guys, the way I ran. One could totally mistake me to be Usain Bolt's sister.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

" Why did you do that Aiden? That girl was so sweet." , Sasha sternly said.

" She practically damaged my ego, don't you see it?"

" And how the hell did she do that?"

" By rejecting my amazing offer. A chance to be with me THE Aiden Charles. " , he couldn't understand how she couldn't get something so obvious.

" You're growing starry airs. I see...No social nights for the next month."

" But.."

" Nor any days. Sit at school and study."

" Bu..."

" No video games. "

" BUT MOM!"

+++++++++++++++%%%%%%++++++

HEY HEY HEY! GUESS WHO'S BACK IN TOWN? ME.

SORRY FOR JUST BLACKING OUT ON YOU GUYS. QUARTER LIFE CRISIS GOING ON.

REBELLING AGAINST PARENTS, FIGHTING WITH 'EM, HIDING THINGS. AND GUESS WHAT! ALL THIS HAPPENED DUE TO THE FACT THAT I STOPPED STUDYING. NAH, NO BOYFRIEND OR DRUGS INVOLVED. I'M BORING, TRUTH OF LIFE I GUESS.

WENT INTO SERIOUS DEPRESSION DUE TO FACT THAT I WASNT GETTING GOOD MARKS IN CERTAIN SUBJECTS, LOST THE WILL TO FIGHT. BUT NOW IM ALL BETTER AND READY TO FIGHT..AND WRITE.

Sunny!