friends forever?

GRACE POV

" So who is our miss goody two shoes filming this video for, huh?" , Christy shouted. I noticed that she was sitting on her study-table while her phone was on the bed, meaning that she'd been here and watching me for a long time. How could i not notice her! It was understandable though, I was not much of a multi tasker in any way, god didn't re

ally send me with that talent. 

" Oh, so you're back from your wishy washy talks with your boyfriend.", I tried playing vain, though I was losing judging by the way Christy was looking at me. Her bewildered expression cannot fundamentally be classified as a welcome sight in my encyclopaedia. 

" Aww...my best friend is trying to act cool. Don't worry grace, keep trying. Someday success will surely touch your doorstep, though it could take a few millenniums it surely will come!", she said the 'though it blah blah' part in a whisper. God! Someone teach this girl the art of whispering because she is surely lacking in that department. 

" What? What did you say? The...the camera. Which camera? It's on....on what!?", I blabbered after at last understanding what Christy meant in her previous sentence. 

" Here, it's on." she said moving towards her laptop and pointing her index finger towards the webcam. She was right, the light was on. The webcam was working, but where?

I swiftly minimised the 'DJ jokey' page and opened chrome. There it was, in all it's shameless glory. The little thing which I never knew would turn my life to an angle so irrational that even Aryabhatta will doubt his value of Pi. The image in the monitor stared right back at me, she wore glasses too big for her face, a brown khadi over coat and a green fitted tee, she had shocked expression much to the resemblance of mine, she wore the same clothes I wore, but the worst thing was...she was me. 

" O-M-G. There's a link here. Grace there's a link here!" Christy practically shouted in my ear. 

"'Huh?" I had still not recovered from the fact that I had just danced like a bar girl in front of a stranger, who by the way wasn't even showing their face. Who knew if it was a pedophile, worse, a rapist finding his next bait!

" Your audience Grace. It's a guy, he mentioned it. He gave you a link. From what I can see it looks like a facebook page or profile."

" Oh...", frankly speaking, I was still not paying attention to her. 

" Let us open this and..."

"What!? What are you doing! Are you mad? This guy can be dangerous." 

"Come on Grace. The only danger I see in opening the link is getting some virus in the system which in my case cannot happen, I have an Einstein for a brother for god sakes!" , Christy successfully countered me. Her brother, Christian really was a genius. He was currently studying in the harvard university. He was the second highest nationwide. 

" But..." , I was eighty five point five percent convinced by now, but didn't want to confess so quickly. 

Rolling her emerald eyes Christy started to click the link. In the pop of a balloon another window was open with a facebook profile on it, somebody with the name of Aid. Now why does it remind me of some kind of medicine?

" Hah! I told you, it was a facebook profile." Christy beamed. 

"Actually, you were more

Convinced on the fb page option. " 

" wateva! Let's send him a friend request." 

" What? No."

"Yes! And what luck do I have, you are already online. " 

" Christy it's of no use. Even if you send him a request now, I will remove him the moment I go back home." 

" Not with this kinky code my bro gave me!" , she had a sly smile plastered with feviquick on her face. 

My eyes bulged out and I started to really panic now. As I've mentioned before, her brother is a genius, especially in computer related things. No matter how bad Christy is in her tables she was always fast to pick up on the hacking codes her brother gave her, she had been keeping an eye on her boyfriends doings through them. The worst part was her brother's codes were not easy to snoop through. Especially not with google, the only teacher who'd be willing to teach me these stuff. 

"...and there." , great! Christy already accomplished her mission when I was busy in this important discussion in my morsel of a brain. 

" I hate you."

"But you love me!" , that witch!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey!hey! Hey! So I actually posted. Sorry to anyone who was actually intrested in this story but was kept hanging on a cliff due to my laziness. But I am officially continuing this book now in full swing. 

I will upload every Monday!

<<@&@SUNNY@&@>>