Rent a Dalmatian n' ED

AN: I didn't think about the title card yet so instead I'll just showing some animated sequence of 101 DS intro with Ed Edd n Eddy :)

AN (21.04.2021): I had finally made a cover for the chapter :)

Kevin and Nazz were riding on his damaged bike after the 'mosquito attack' if you caught the drift of the scene that happened.

Kevin wears a long-sleeved lime green shirt, black shorts/shoes and a red baseball hat. Aside from the clothes, his skin is a light peach colour. He is a typical popular, athletic jock in the cul-de-sac the kids became aspired by him.

Nazz wears a black T-shirt, white tank top, blue/purple jeans, and black shoes with white soles. She also wears a white-spotted red bandanna which covers the destroyed hair due to the Eds scam that went too far.

Both of them were mad at Eds for the scam that seriously made it wrong.

"Darn it." Kevin cursed under his breath. "Those stupid bugs... If not for them I wouldn't crash my own precious bike."

"Yeah, I know..." Nazz said."but seriously. Why do you care about this thing? It's just some bike."

Kevin gritted his teeth feeling as if his precious bike was some trash. He didn't respond to her question though and instead, he only said:

"Nazz, we need to find and beat Eds for this scam. We can ask those questions later."

Nazz frowned at that annoyed by Kevin's avoiding the answer, but she cannot blame him either. Since Eds' last scam was something that every kid in cul de sac lost patience with them, they really went too far with that scam.

"Fine," Nazz said "But you better keep that promise."

"Whatever," Kevin says sort of rudely as they are riding in the chase. "We need to find those Eds. Who knows what will plan to escape from our grasps."

"Tell me about it. They are tricky as snakes and with Double D they could build something."

Later in the Morning at 101 Dalmatian Street...

Double D and Dylan were sleeping inside the treehouse as they were tired after watching stars and needed the rest. The sun has risen as the sunny light came from the window. Double D was first to wake up as he slowly opens his eyelids feeling the sunlight. He sat down and let out a yawn stretching himself.

'I guess we were really tired.' Double D thought as he looked over at Dylan, who's still sleeping.

"Hey DOUBLE D! DYLAN!"

Double D and Dylan - who woke up by the yell - jumped with yelp hearing a familiar voice. They turned around to see the source of the voice.

"Dolly?" Dylan asked waked up. "W-What's the matter?"

She had quite a worried expression.

"Have you seen Dorothy?" Dolly asked with worry in her voice. "She was sleeping with mom and dad, but then in the morning she was gone!"

"WHAT?!" Both Dylan and Double D were shocked and worried.

"How come did that happen?!" Dylan asked worried about his little sister.

"Not time for the questions." Double D said, "Maybe Ed and Eddy will know about it."

"I'm sure they went to your room to wake them up." After what she said, Double D was going to check on Eddy and Ed without any word Double D. Dolly and Dylan weren't needing to be told twice as they followed him.