Getting Along Part 2

As Eds were taken by an avalanche of fluff dalmatian pups to the park they weren't expecting them to take them in the instant... Well, Ed didn't mind that though.

After they finally are freed from the avalanche of the pups. They were feeling dizzy and had almost tarnished not to mention they look like they survived the unexpected, except for Ed as he chuckled goofily who didn't found that bad.

"Let's do it again!" Ed said with a joyful smile. Only to gain a groan from Eddy and Double D who were laying on the ground being dizzy after the Trigger Word avalanche thing.

"Uugh..." Eddy groaned standing up. "Talk about a tsunami of the many pups..."

"Are you two alright?" Dylan asked as he and Dolly came to them.

"We're fine star dog," Eddy replied with a touch of sarcasm.

"Looks like it's not easy now to escape puppy wave eh, shorty?" Dolly commented with teasing smirk.

"Can it, Floppy!" Eddy said making Dolly frown at that nickname, but then again she cannot be surprised since he called her floppy, doesn't mean she can't call him back by his short height.

Double D looked around and notices some of the pups were playing after he gotten off from the dizziness. Looking around and was quite amazed by the scenery of a park. He thought for a moment and looked at Dylan.

"Why dont we go with a groups?" Double D suggested. "You can show me around the park, while Dolly could do the same with Ed and Eddy."

"I guess it isn't that bad idea." Dylan replied. "Ed likes to play with pups, but I'm not sure about Eddy."

"I'm pretty sure they'll be fine. They just need to somehow get along."

"I hope you're right."

"Don't worry, Stardog" Eddy said with confidence in his voice. "Me and Ed can handle it with Dolly. We're grown up teens afterall!"

That response from Eddy about 'grown up' made Dolly snort trying to contain laughter until she decided to pretend that she didnt hear that with whistling and looking around as Eddy looked at her with glare that could also say: 'Don't you dare joke about my height.' or something in the sense.

"Me and Eddy will be best pupsitters Dylan!" Ed said in happy as he hugs Dylan very tightly in bear hug.

"T-That's really g-Great Ed," Dylan said trying to handle yellow humans strenght. "But can you give me a breath you're squeezing to tiiiight...!"

"Oops, Sorry." Ed said as he let go of Dylan from his hug. Dylan wheeze and panted after ed released him from the hug.

"Are you ok, Dylan?" Genuinely concerned Double D asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Dylan said "Just remind me to be careful with... You know what."

It wasn't hard for them to realize what Dylan meant. A hug is one of the trigger words no doubt. They didn't mind the hug, but many pups piling on them might cause them suffocation. Perhaps if they only get used to those things maybe they wouldn't even mind. Double D nodded in understanding.

"Yeah, I will." Double D said. "Shall we go look around?"

Dylan nodded and both he with Double D walked around the park and decided to have some sort of conversation while walking.

Ed was tackled by the one and only Dizzy and Dee Dee. Ed only laughed in joy as he was happy to see them.

"Hi, Ed!" Dee Dee and Dizzy greeted they're new made human friend.