-ALS-

So I was inspired with this couple from Ellen where the husband had problems with ALS, and it was very inspirational because of how much love the two got for each all through the way, so I wanted to make one, but this one will Jay Halstead having it from being a cop, and how they go through it, but their not gonna be on Ellen or anything, no, it's just the way they handle it.
Hope you enjoy!

Kim was walking through and was so sad, Adam goes to his wife, (I will always route for #Bruzek so don't judge me!!) "honey, what happened?" Adam asked, Kim looks up very sad,
"Y/n just called, she said she didn't know what to do, the doctor said that why Jay was slowing down a lot and why Jay was losing his balance and everything, he has ALS Adam, and it isn't good" she said looking down truly sad, "Jay? Out of all people?" Adam was shocked, Jay was healthy, he was fit, heck he was probably the best out of all of them, he was a great husband to Y/n, why would a sweet man be suffering?

"Come on Jay! You got this!" Y/n cheered for him, they were taking baby steps, ever since he started slowing down and everything, Y/n had to teach him how to walk and everything, not like the baby kind, just regular slow steps, Y/n wanted what's best for him, knowing that he has suffered a lot, he was walking down a few steps that was at their front, they bought a house and the main entrance for everyone would be the upstairs, it takes a few years to practice, but Jay being stubborn but also very committed then ever, Jay was wanting to do it all day, he was also hoping, or well knowing that he will succeed. He was kind of walking down successfully, he was tripping a little bit so Y/n went to help.

"I feel like we should use the garden" Y/n recommend, "they have good placements everywhere and the stairs are like perfect, I'm worried about these stairs Jay" Y/n said looking at his face, "I-I don't know..." he apparently gave up,
Y/n knew he had a little bit of a temper, because of this disease, Y/n sighed going inside the house, opening the door, she sees Jay sitting there crying in frustration, "Jay, honey, sweetheart" she was calling him while hugging him from the back, "daddy" she said, smirking knowing that Jay would think of it as really funny. She goes to his front, he scooted his chair out and had enough space for Y/n to sit on his lap. "Don't think it's your fault that this disease got to you" she said looking at her husband while smiling, "you feel bad that I'm with you, but I know it's worth it, you know why? That shows that I'm a good wife to my husband, and at least I love him more then enough and can show him lots."

Jay looked down though, "I can't give you a baby... what about your hormones, you'll hate me that I can't pleasure you" he said, his emotions kicking inc yeah when his emotions come in, it's like he's got his period, but she's dealt with worse, so it's fine.

Jay caressed her, "you know, I really do love you" he said kissing her, even if he has ALS, he still was an amazing fast kisser, and that's all she ever really needed if she had hormones. Kissing each other passionately, they got out getting their breath, Y/n goes to their bedroom. She smiled seeing their wedding photo, Jay was smiling handsomely and she was beautiful, anyone can admit it.

Y/n was getting ready to sleep after finishing her shower, Jay walked inside the bathroom, she was brushing her teeth, Jay goes to her and starts kissing her neck, "I wanna try" he said, Y/n was confused, she spits out the tooth paste that was in her mouth, she finishes washing it and turns around confused, "I wanna make a baby" he said, she looked stunned, "a-a baby?" She was super shocked, "you want one now?" She asked, a million questions were in her head that needed to be answered. "Yeah" he said quickly picking her up, dropping her on the bed, "I heard there's a cure to get ALS gone, I wanna get that cure, I wanna be cured, help you, love you, show you how much you mean the world to me" he said, he goes to her holding his weight first, he starts kissing her, she smiled in the kiss cause it was a lustful kiss, and she was usually embarrassed or shy.

He smirked and starts nibbling her ear and neck, earning some little moans, he goes down to her shirt, taking it off, he goes to her tits and starts sucking them hard, she was moaning harder, having her hands on his hair, earning some groans.

Y'all know what happened you dirty people!!! (Maybe I'll make a shot that shows the sex, maybe... 😏)

After waking up, he smiled snuggling up to her, being happy on what happened, she was looking through the web about the cure for ALS and Jay just starts kissing her chest, giving cute pecks, the sun was showing brightly today so she was happy, the sun understood the happiness under her. She gets up and looks through and found one, Jay was circling and and drawing some things on her back.

"Hey, I got a website that talks about the way to make your ALS go away without even having a cure" she said turning to him, she showed the phone to him, he groaned pulling her back earning some giggles from his dearly wedded wife, "can we talk about it later~ I want to wake up and enjoy" he said pecking her forehead. She smiled, "you know, your lucky I always eat some peppermint paper every morning" she looked at him. He smiles kissing her lips, "you should have some too, horrible morning breath" she said. Getting up, she wears a bra and some shorts, getting her hair tie, she puts her hair in a bun and starts stretching.

Jay wears his boxers and some shorts, going to the bathroom, he was going to brush his teeth.

And now knowing, they are gonna have a baby on the way, and their gonna go through all the difficulties together through ALS.

Thanks to ALS they got even stronger.

So I understand because my grandpa had it since he was 34, he had some methods that made ALS better for him, and I hope I can share this story in peace, I don't want to try to offend anyone to think that ALS is hard, I saw my grandpa experience when I was born really, so yeah! I hope you enjoy this story!!