-I Wished-

I honestly hate doing Y/n so I'm gonna put a name, if you want your name or a name you like, please message me or go to the request box, and I'll see what I can do, thank you. Anne is the name by the way

"Anne Jones, a victim in rape, killing, associated with Marco, this could be a big hit if we get her boss" Hailey says pointing to the board, "I mean, Hailey is right, but I just don't understand, do we arrest her? Like she's been through worse, if we scare her, who knows what's gonna happen" Kim says, "that is true, we can't just bust her in when she's just like all the other girls, I think it's best if we just question her" Voight agreed, Jay looked at Hailey and she was just folding her arms not liking the news, walking out, Jay goes to her, stopping her tracks, "hey, hey, what's wrong?" Jay asks, Hailey looks at him, "I think she threw herself on him, like I think they all did" Hailey rolled her eyes, "Hailey, most of those girls are dead, how can you even say that?!" Jay was apparently obviously pissed, "well if you loved me you would understand!" Hailey yelled, "well if you loved me you would understand my situations Hailey!! But you never did!!" Jay yells back, "I just can't with you right now, you're selfish, you know that?" Jay leaves.

Voight finished some calls and looked at the team, "someone found her and brought her to Med, she's luckily conscious, but be gentle with her" Voight announced, Jay and Kim were going to question her because Hailey was gonna have an attitude, and the team wasn't having that.

Jay and Kim arrived at the hospital and met up with Will, "Will" Jay greets, "you're looking for Anne Jones, right?" He asked the two detectives, they nodded, "room 415, she's afraid, her red flags have been up all day, so be careful" Will informed them, they nodded and went to room 415, opening the sliding door, they saw a young girl, probably sixteen, seventeen really, she was bruised, she probably also hasn't eaten, to the point that she's too thin like a skeleton, it was a horrible image, Kim couldn't bear it, her wrists, so fragile and delicate, yet so broken and damaged.

"Hi Anne, I'm detective Burgess, you can call me Kim, and this is detective Halstead" Kim introduces, "Jay" he says quickly right after her introduction, Anne's heart monitor was beating faster now, red flags were on, she was scared, "hey, hey, Anne, Anne... look at me, look at me" Kim gently holds her face caressing it, even though Anne was skinny, she still had a little baby face, her hazel eyes gazing at Kim, "Anne, we're trying to get the man who did this to you away, so no one could go through what you go through" Kim holds her, like she was a small young baby, "h-he... he d-doesn't, w-want other... girls" she tries to get her breath, Kim and Jay were now confused, "he... he o-obsessed, with, me..." she stumbles with her words, Jay was now officially confused, "how do you know him?" He asked, in a stern voice, she looks up afraid, "classmate..." she mutters, "classmate?? That's impossible, Marco is like 40 or 50" Kim said turning to Jay, "M-Marco!!! Marco!!! No!!!!! No!!!!!" She starts yelling, her heart monitor was now beating faster, "don't die!!!! Don't leave me!!!!" She yells, Kim and Jay rushed out called doctors to take and calm her down. After a few minutes, she relaxed, "what happened?" Jay asked Will, "Marco is a sensitive name, I'm guessing he died, or something happened, she's traumatized by it, also, if you're suspecting the man, I don't think you should anymore, looking through, she had a grip, she was trying to save the name or guy named Marco, I'm sensing that Macro is a name that brings her to the real world" Will told Jay, Jay was now officially confused.

How was Marco not the suspect?? Isn't he the killer?? Why is Anne trying to save him??

Kim rushes to Jay after a few minutes calling some people at the station, "Marco was all a lie, he's not 40, he's only seventeen, his real name is Kyle Pin, he goes to the exact same school as Anne, we have enough evidence to have warrant to check his house" Kim said, "told Voight?" He asked, she nods, the two turned to the sleeping girl through the glass, they were going to get justice for her no matter what.