Welcome Home

"Emmett." I call weakly from the bathroom after throwing up for the fifth time. In seconds he's here rubbing my back murmuring sweet nothings into my ear. "How bad is it?" He asks pulling me away from the toilet and cleaning up my face. "Well I lost my breakfast and stomach acid." I say leaning back feeling the coolness of him sooth my burning body. "We need to pack." I say with a small sigh. "I already did, we'll leave when you're feeling up to it, which will probably be later seeing as you can't even move off the bathroom floor." He says a small pain filled laugh making it's way pass his lips. "That's probably best." I say. My stomach lets out a loud growl and I feel my face grow red. "Someone's hungry." Emmett says a smile on his face. "Yeah, just a little." I laugh placing a hand on my growing stomach. "What would you like to eat beautiful?" He questions kissing my forehead. "I really want, pickles and peanut- butter." I say. Pulling a face Emmett moves away. "And the cravings starts." He says shaking his head and walking out. With a smile I look down at my stomach. "You better be an angel if I'm going to eat pickles and peanut-butter little one." I say patting it gently.

A few minutes later Emmett returns to the bathroom a plate with pickles and peanut-butter. "Here you go Madame and child, pickles and peanut-butter." he says placing the plate down next to me and taking a seat next to me. Taking a pickle I dip it in the peanut-butter. "Welp here we go." I say. I take a small bite out of the pickle and let out a small moan. "Why does it taste so good?!?" I ask taking another bite. Emmett just sits there watching me with a smile. "You want one?" I ask offering a pickle to him. With a look of disgust he shakes his head and pushes my hand away. "I'm good, you eat them." He says quickly. With a shrug I continue eating a content smile on my face.

~Le time skip~

Being right as always, Emmett and I left the house around midnight and got to the airport at three AM. "Have I ever told you how much I hate flying?" I ask gripping onto Emmett's arm for dear life as we take off. "Only for the past two hours." He replies with a chuckle. "Well I'll say it again. I. Hate. Flying." Emmett lets out a loud laugh making me let a small smile appear on my face. "Thank god we're the only ones here." I say looking around the empty jet. "Sorry." "Don't be, it's nice to hear your laugh, soothing even." I say taking his hand in my own. "listen about the...child." I look over at him a small frown on my face. "What's wrong?" I ask. "It's just...I want you to be happy, and if this is what it takes I'll support you." I feel a giant smile form on my face and gently peck his cheek. "So, you'll let me keep him/her?" I ask hopeful look on my pale face. "Yes, but I get to pick the boy's name." He says. "deal."

After about an hour later the plane finally lands and I let out a breath of relief. "Never again." I mutter trying to keep up with Emmett as we make our way to the car. As the familiar red jeep comes into view I let out a small content sigh. "We're back." I say happily. Counting the steps we finally get to the jeep and I hop in with Emmett's help. "You realize, we're going to buy a new car for our family, right?" I question. I watch as Emmett pouts but nods his head anyways agreeing with me. "You can still keep the jeep, we just need a car for when he/she is born." I say. Emmett takes my hand in his and shoots me a smile. "I know, and I will probably still use the jeep with the baby." He says. I gently slap his arm. "Not on my watch." I laugh. "You can't watch him/her all the time." He jokes. "Watch me." I growl lightly.

After driving through the familiar woods we make it towards the glass house that I've come to accept as my home in the past year. As we pull up in the driveway the family is waiting outside to greet us. "Aria!" Alice's bell like voice chimes as she basically pulls me out of the car. "Hi Alice." I say lightly giving her a gentle hug. "Look, Bella has decided to keep hers too, I promise we'll find a way to help you both. I look at her confused. "What do you mean Bella chose to keep hers? She's Pregnant?!?" I question quickly. Not listening I run inside and up to the living area. Slightly out of breath I notice a sickly Bella laying on the couch with Jake next to her and Edward across the room. "You're..." "Surprise." She says weakly. My stomach starts to hurt and the feeling of nausea settles in. "B-bathroom. Edward, help." Not needing to be told twice Edward picks my small frame up and rushes me to the bathroom. Leaning over the toilet I empty my stomach groaning as I do so.

"Are you okay?" Edward asks. Weakly I nod my head and lay on the ground. "Where's Emmett?" I ask shivering. "He went to go hunt quickly, he'll be back in a little. Need help?" I just nod my head and allow him to gently pick me up and bring me to the couch next to Bella. "What's wrong with her? Is she sick?" Jake questions looking over at my pale form in worry. "No. She's...pregnant too." Jake takes in a sharp intake of breath and carefully unravels himself from a sleeping Bella's side. Making his way to his best-friends, practically sisters side he shoots her a pain filled smile. "Let me guess you're keeping it too?" I weakly nod my head and move closer to him for his heat. He lets out a small airy laugh and moves closer to project his heat to me. "You don't look as frail as Bella does." He comments stroking my hair. "I'm found out after her I'm guessing, where's Paul?" I ask. "Uh he's coming over, he heard that Bella's home and knew that you would be here too. I let out a sigh and rest my cheek on his chest. "And the pack?" "They don't know of the two if you's...condition." He says after thinking of the right word. "I'm pregnant, not sick Jake." I say. "I know, but that thing is like a sickness." He says growling at the word 'thing' I feel a kick and let out a groan. "I don't think the baby liked being called a thing Jake." I gasp out placing my hand on my stomach. "Neither did Bella's, I guess even things have feelings." He says before leaning towards my stomach. "Don't hurt her." He says making me roll my eyes but laugh.