Wedding Day Part 2

At the reception Bella, Edward, Emmett, and I shared a table smiling and talking happily together. "Don't do it Emmett." I say laughing at his plan to offer a toast for Edward and Bella. "Come on it'll be hilarious, please." He pleads. With a small sigh I nod my head in defeat. "Fine. But nothing to bad." I say. Smiling he jumps up kissing me on the cheek and grabbing a glass of champagne. I watch as he walks up on stage and taps on the glass. "I would like to propose a toast for Bella and Aria. Bella I hope you got a lot of sleep these past 18 years ,cause you won't be getting anymore anytime soon." I watch as Bella and Edward laugh knowing exactly what he meant, making me smile at dads likely reaction. "And Aria, my beautiful wife. I am forever grateful that you are mine, and cannot wait for what the future holds in store for the both of us." Smiling I blow him a kiss to which he catches dramatically and places it in his pocket causing every one including me to laugh. Coming back to the table he pecks my lips and turns back to the stage just in time for the next person to go up.

After a few more speeches, including one of mom walking up and singing the lullabies she sang to us as babies and one of dad basically threatening the boys. they serve dinner, which the vampires pick at making a show for the humans. "So after this, Alice is taking the both of you upstairs to get dressed, for the honeymoons." Edward informs us. "But first there's two people, here for you." Emmett gets up and offers his hand which I gladly and gently take.

"Who's here?" I ask once more helping a stumbling Bella keep her balance. "Surprise." I snap my head and look at my two best friends standing there in tuxes small smiles on their faces. "Jake! Paul!" I cry out running towards them and embracing them. "You look beautiful, Ari." Jake says being the first to pull away and look at me up and down. "Like a princess." Paul adds. "Thank you, I thought you both wouldn't make it." I say trying to with hold the tears that are threatening to escape. "We wouldn't miss it for the world, right Paul?" "Right. Now, may I have this dance?" Paul asks offering me his hand. Slipping my own in his I nod my head. "You may, kind sir." I say. He leads me towards the middle of the field and gently begins swaying us. "Thank you for coming, Paul." I say looking up at him. He smiles down at me a gentle look on his usually stone hard face. "As much as I don't like the leeches, I'm glad you're happy." He says. Smiling I gently peck his cheek and pull away. "What do you mean! You'll kill them!" I hear Jake shout. Turning I quickly make my way towards a shaking Jake. "What's going on?!?" I demand. "A honeymoon! Seriously, Ari! I thought you were smarter than that!" Jake yells turning towards me a fierce look on his face. "Jake, it's not your decision. We'll be fine, you need to trust me." I say placing a hand on his arm only for him to pull away glaring at me. "I can't let you do this. I won't. Paul back me up." Jake demands. I look back to see an angry looking Paul. "Paul." I whisper. "No. I'm sorry, but I can't handle this right now. I'll see you when or if you come back." He says glaring at Emmett and taking off. "Paul!" I shout as the tears make their way down my face. I feel Emmett take my hand and pull me towards him. "Get your hands off of her, you good for nothing leech!" Jake screeches. "Jacob! Leave. Now." Sam's authoritative voice calls. "They'll kill them!" Jake yell angry. "They're not our problem now, we have no say anymore." Sam says. Glaring at him Jake hesitantly leave running into the forest where Paul ran. Emmett grabs me and pulls me back towards the party handing me over to Alice and Rose.

"Oh stop squirming." Alice commands attempting to undo my dress. "Sorry, I'm just nervous." I say. "Emmett won't tell me where we're going, only that it's close to Edward and Bella." I say as I fidget again. With a heavy sigh Alice finally undoes my dress. "It'll be fine, you'll have tons of fun, I've seen it. Now go change and meet us out in the living room." Alice commands placing a tan dress in my hands and pushing me towards the changing room.

I quickly change into the tight fitted dress and place the second pair of heels on along with my locket and ring before letting my hair down and exiting the room "Finally, come on we've got to get you out of here, Bella's already left." Alice says passing Jasper my bag to put in the car. "Come on! Emmett's waiting." Alice says skipping over and grabbing my hand pulling me to follow her.

"You look beautiful." Emmett says when we get to his side. "Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself." I says fixing his collar. He takes my hand and brings it to his lips leaving a gentle kiss on my knuckles. "The car awaits, my queen." He says bowing to me. "Then we mustn't leave it to wait, let us go my king." I giggle. Smiling Emmett pulls me towards the car whilst getting rice thrown at us. "Don't let the birds eat that!" I yell getting into the car. "Have fun!" Alice yells back in response. Laughing I look out the widow watching as everyone wave at us. "You okay, love?" Emmett asks. Turning towards him I offer a smile. "Of course, just wondering where we're going." I say. "That my queen is a surprise." Emmett laughs taking my hand in his own and nodding towards the driver.

After a few hours of driving the car finally stops. Looking out the window I notice that we're at a dock. "Emmett wh-" Before I could finish my door is opening and Emmett is standing there his hand outstretched towards me. "It's a surprise. Now, come along." He says. Placing my small hand in his I allow him to pull me towards a small boat. "I hope you know how to drive that thing Emmett." I laugh looking at him hesitantly. "Trust me would you." He says getting in the boat and helping me in. "Always." I say. He offers a giant goofy smile and makes his way to the steering wheel. "Get comfortable, we'll be there in about 20 minutes." He says. Taking a seat on the bench I watch as the boat starts and we go past civilization.

Just like Emmett said 20 minutes later we pull up to a dock in front of a beautiful house. "It's beautiful Emmett." I gasp out getting out of the boat with his help. "I'm glad you like it cause it's ours." Turing towards him in shock I gesture to the house. "This. Is ours?" I ask. "Yep, the whole island is actually." Emmett says scratching the back of his neck nervously. I let out a little squeal and jump onto him hugging him. "Thank you Emmett, I love it." I say. He pecks my lips smiling at me. "Only the best for my queen." He jokes sweeping me up into his arms. With a squeal I wrap my arms around his neck and allow him to carry me towards the house.

Opening the door Emmett places me down onto the hard wooded floor. I look around in awe before turning back to Emmett. "Why don't you go see the rest of the house, I'm going to go the the luggage." He suggests. Still in awe I nod my head slightly. Chuckling Emmett kisses my forehead and takes his leave. "Bedroom." I whisper walking down the hall.

Opening the door I am surprised at the huge room with a huge bathroom attached. "You like it?" Turning around I place a hand to my chest. "Don't surprise me like that." I cry out. "Sorry." He laughs out placing the luggage down on the floor by the bed. After calming down a little he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist laying his chin on top of my head. "What do you say, we change and head to bed. We can start having fun tomorrow." He suggests wiggling his eyebrows. I gently slap his arm laughing. "Fine, I'll be back." I say turning and pecking his lips before pulling away and grabbing my luggage.

I make my way to the bathroom and lock the door behind me. Opening my luggage I notice that Alice only packed lingerie. "I wonder if Bella has the same thing." I mutter holding up a two piece. With a quiet sigh I pick up a two piece and quickly change into it  "Alice." I grumble taking my make-up off.

After a lot of debating I finally gain the courage to exit the bathroom. Opening the door I gingerly walk out and make my way towards a distracted Emmett. Hearing my light steps his head snaps towards me and his eyes widen. "Damn." I hear him mutter. Smiling I crawl onto the huge bed stopping when I get close to him. "You have your sister to thank for this." I say a small scowl on my face. I hear him whisper something along the lines of "Thank you Alice. I owe you." and smirk. Deciding why not have a little fun tonight I crawl onto his lap and straddle him. Taking an unneeded breathe Emmett looks at me with lust filled eyes. "Aria what do you think your doing?" He questions. Smirking a little I lean in towards his neck and gently place kisses leaving a trail up to his lips. Emmett lets out a grunt and places his lips on mine greedily. I kiss back with just as much force leaning up more towards him. I feel his hands move towards the bra before he rips it off of me. Throwing it to the side he stares at me in awe. "You're so perfect." He whispers. Blushing a little I lift his shirt above his head throwing it towards the side. He flips me onto my back and hover over me. "Are you sure about this Aria?" He asks. Panting I nod my head. "Do your worse." I breathe out. "With pleasure." He says with a smirk before getting to work.