News

It's been about two weeks since we've been here and I can easily say it's been the best time of my life, I mean what do you expect I'm the girl who until last year was stuck in a mental institute and now I'm running around with my husband on my own personal island. Husband. I can't get that out of my head. Emmett and I are together forever. Forever: for all future time; for always. That's what Emmett is to me, my forever and I am hopelessly unconditionally in love with it, with him.

Feeling arms wrap around me I come back to reality and look over to my goofy husband. "What's up sweet cheeks." He whispers as he places his chin on my shoulder. "Just thinking." "About?" I can hear the curiosity in his voice. "About us, about our forever." I feel him tense. "What you don't want this anymore?" He asks a slight shake to his voice. I quickly shake my head and turn around in his arms. "No of course not, I am in fact very happy with us and am excited for forever." I say truthfully. Not even a second later his lips are upon mine bringing me into a very sweet yet passion filled kiss. Wrapping my arms around his neck I pull him even closer to me. "Little worried there teddy bear?" I question with a slight laugh. He growls playfully and picks me up. "Emmett!" I squeal holding onto him.

He goes into our room and throws me on the bed. I bounce a few times before settling with Emmett on top of me. "You know we've been so busy lately that we haven't gotten the time to...play." He says as his hand trails over my loose floral dress. "Hmm and what do you want to play Mr. Cullen?" I ask slightly out of breath as I look up at him through my eyelashes. He licks his lips and within seconds my dress is torn off and thrown across the room leaving me in a pair of lace underwear. I gently tug off his shirt and throw it across the room. The sunlight flows into the open room making his skin shine. I breathlessly run my hands over his solid diamond like skin as he tears my bra off. "I am always shocked by your beauty every time." He says. Giggling I look back up to his face. "Do your worst Mr. Cullen." I say. With a smirk he nods his head. "You asked for it."

I lay on the bed a huge smile on my face. Emmett left a few seconds ago to hunt leaving me alone after our blissful activity. "I guess I should get up then huh?" I get up and wrap the sheet around me making my way towards the closet. grabbing another dress I put my underwear from before on and get changed.

I make my way towards the kitchen and make a quick fruit salad. Sitting down at the table I take a few bites a happy smile on my face, but when I look down at the fruit my stomach starts to turn. Getting up I run to the bathroom emptying my stomach into the toilet bowl. "What the..." Before I could finish I'm bent over the bowl once more.

After 20 more minutes of emptying my stomach I lay down on the cold floor. "Aria! I'm back!" I let out a soft groan and instantly Emmett's by my side, a look of worry on his once smiley face. "What's wrong? What happened?" He asks. All I can do is point at the toilet and sigh. gently Emmet lifts me up and carries me back to our room. He puts me on the bed as gently as possible yet it still manage to rattle my insides. "Bu-Bucket." I gasp out as I start hacking again. In a flash Emmett is next to me holding the bucket. "It must be a flu or something." He mutters while rubbing my back. "Bag. H-hand me my b-bag." I gasp out still puking. Handing me my bag I look through it only to find two boxes of unopened tampons. "No." I gasp out I drop the bag down and stare at my hands. "What? What's wrong Ari?" He looks in the bag and his face goes stoic. "I-I need my phone." I say. When he doesn't move I snap a little. "Emmett! Please!" With that he speeds away.

"Alice!" I cry out as she answers her phone. "Aria what happened I-I saw you and your sister throwing up." She rushes out. "A-Alice I-I think I'm pregnant!" I cry. "Oh my-Carlisle!" I hear static of the phone being transferred. "Aria, first are you sure?" "Yes." I say my voice strong. "I-I want Rosalie." I say. "Alright. Rose." More static and I hear Rose's angelic voice. "Are you okay Aria? I heard what happened." Letting out a sigh I place a hand on my stomach. "I need your help with something." "Anything." "Help me keep my baby safe."