Wedding Day Part 1

I feel something hit me in the face and let out a groan. "Aria wake up, Alice is going to be here to pick us up." Bella says smacking me again. "Let me sleep." I whine turning over and shoving my face in my pillow. I hear a sigh and smile to myself. "I guess I'll just tell Emmett and brake his heart." I hear Bella mutter sadly. My eyes snap open and I jump out of the bed staring at my smirking sister with wide eyes. "I'm up!" I yell. "Good, don't worry about getting dressed we have to go. Alice is waiting." Following my sister downstairs I start cursing under my breathe. "We're getting married, fuck I'm getting married." "Aria. Stop worrying it'll all be fine, we'll be together." Bella says looping her arm with mine and pulling e towards the expensive looking car. "Took you long enough. Get in we need to go and make you both pretty." Alice says unlocking the doors. Bella opens the back door shoving me in before walking towards the front. "Abusive!" I yell at her rubbing my sore arm making her roll her eyes. "Shut-up, let's go."

"Will you stop moving, you're going to smear it!" I wince looking over at my twitching sister get prodded by different make-up appliers. "Sorry." Bella mumbles looking towards me with wide eyes. "Don't worry I'm next." I laugh. "Lay your head back." Rose says gently pulling my head back. "So whatcha doing to my hair?" I ask looking up at the angel like girl above me. "I was thinking half up half down, with flowers." She says. I beam up at her and offer a thumbs up. "Sounds good to me." I say happily.

"So are you both nervous?" Alice asks as she finishes Bella's make-up. "A little, but we're happy to be with the boys forever." Bella answers for the both of us. " I gently nod my head agreeing. "Alright. Switch!" Alice gently pushes Bella off the chair and motions for me to go over. With a small gulp, I gingerly make my way over sitting on the soft leather chair. "We should do a natural look for you, I like the whole nature vibe I'm getting from you." Alice says a dreamy look on her face. "Whatever you want, I'm just the Barbie." I laugh. "See Bella, your sister gets it." Alice chimes sending an offended looking Bella a look. "Now! Let's get started."

After another two hours of being prodded we finally get to see ourselves. Alice slowly turns my chair allowing me to see into the mirror. I let out a gasp at the sight. "You look beautiful, Ari." Bella says coming up behind me. Looking up I smile at her. "So do you." I say. She gently wraps me in a hug careful to not mess up the hair and make-up. "I love you sis." "I love you too Ari." We hear a click and turn towards a guilty looking Alice. "Sorry, but you two are just so adorable." She giggles. We roll our eyes but smile anyways. "Now go get dressed." Alice says shooing us up from the seat and into the change room. "And hurry, your parents will be up here in five minutes." With a quite sigh I grab the dress out of the bag and slip it on. "Can you help me with the back?" I ask turning towards Bella. "Sure, turn around." I turn and allow her to fix the back. "Perfect. Thanks." I say turning back around. We take a second just to look at each other. "You look so beautiful." We say at the same time bursting into laughter. "Are you ready sissy?" I ask. "I should be asking you that." She mutters by takes my hand in hers. With one more look towards each other we step out of the room and back to where Alice and Rose await.

"Oh my gosh! You both are so beautiful!" Alice squeals jumping round already dressed up. We look towards Rose who offers a soft smile. "Beautiful." She chimes. "We're coming in." Dad's voice calls. The door opens up and in comes dad and mom both already dresses and holding two boxes, both identical. "Oh my babies!" Mom cries coming towards us. "Hi mom." Bella greets a small smile on her face. "Ah ah ah no touchy." Alice sings as mom goes to hug us. "Right. are you both ready?" She asks. "More than ready." I say beaming at her. "Dad. y-you look." "Hot. I know." He jokes walking closer to us. "Your mother and I thought you needed something old, other than her." Dad jokes again earning a slap in the arm and a glare from mom. "Anyways. Bella. We have a hairpin that was passed down for generations." Mom says gently placing a blue jeweled clip in her hair. "And Aria. it's your great great grandma's bracelet, take good care of it." Mom says opening the second box and pulling out a small diamond encrusted bracelet and placing it on my pale wrist. "Thank mom, dad. I-we love you so much." I say trying not to cry. "It's almost time. Charlie could you wait outside and Renee you should go find your seat." Alice says offering a excited smile to the two. Nodding the both kiss our cheeks and head out, leaving the four of us alone. "Now for the shoes." We quickly put our shoes on and stand up walking towards the mirror. We let out gasp of awe and stare at ourselves "Are you two ready?" Alice asks coming up behind us a smile gently placed on her face. We take a look at each other and give a small curt nod. "We can do this-" I start. "Together." We both finish taking each others hands and walking to the entrance where our soon to be husbands await.

Emmett's POV

I nervously pull at my tie attempting to straighten it, when someone places their hands on my shoulders. Looking over I find an equally nervous Edward, shooting me sympathetic looks. "Calm down, your tie's fine, we need to start heading out there before the girls get done." He says. "Yeah. Right. Uhh let's go." I say stumbling over my words. I quickly make my way out of the room slightly dazed as I make my way to the alter. "Not thinking about ditching are you Emmett?" Aron jokes. "Of course not." I snap narrowing my eyes at him. "Emmett calm down, he's just joking." Carlisle says coming up to me. I let out a grunt and nod my head slightly. "I'm sorry. It's just that I don't want to screw today up for Aria-" "You won't believe me when I say she's completely in love with you and refuses to believe anything other." Jasper says. Hearing this I let out a unneeded sigh. As I go to say thank you the music starts and everyone rushes to their seats. "Now's the time."

Aria's POV

Taking a deep breath I hook my arm with my dad while Bella takes the other side. "Hey dad?" Bella mumbles. "Hm." "Don't let us fall." I finish. "Never." He whispers. As we come into sight of the boys I notice Emmett suck in a deep breathe. I give a gentle smile to him making him relax a little. 'Just a few more steps.' I notice Edward hold in a laugh and shoot him a glare. 'I will kick your prized jewels Cullen.' I think to him causing him to wince. Looking back Emmett I notice his arm is out and we made it to the altar. Hesitantly dad un loops my arm and places it with Emmett. "Take care of her." He pleads before turning and doing the same with Bella. I look up at Emmett and smile even more. "Family and friends. Today we are gathered here for the holy matrimony of these two beautiful couples."

"I do." I gently wipe a tear watching Bella and Edward exchange vows. "Now Aria Swan and Emmett Cullen have decided to write their own vows. Aria." Looking towards the priest I offer a nod and look back to Emmett. "I remember the day we met. When I basically pushed you into a tree out of anger. Little did I know that after that I would fall deeply and unconditionally in love with you. This past year has definitely had it's ups and downs, but you were there through it all holding my hand and keeping me safe. Today, I can't even imagine life without you, nor would I want to. I love you Emmett Cullen with all my heart and soul." Looking around I notice that most of the humans in the audience are crying including dad and offer a small smile. "That was beautiful. Now Emmett, I believe you have a few words to say." I look over at Emmett o see him already staring at me with love filled eyes. "May I just start off by saying I love you so much. Anyways, I'm not really good at speeches but I will try my best to make this somewhat decent. Going back to when we first met, the minute I saw you come through that door I fell in love. Now before you ask, I was only an ass because I didn't know how to show you my interest so plan b happened. I tried pushing you away but you kept coming back with more fire than the time before. As time went by I found myself gravitating towards you, and soon you became my sun warming my ice cold heart up and bringing a smile to my face whenever we were together. I am proud to be here today with you, my future wife." He finishes and I grip onto his arm tears streaming down my face. "Now, Emmett Cullen do you take Aria Swan to be you lawfully wedded wife?" "I do." "And Aria Swan do you take Emmett Cullen here, to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do." I whisper smiling up at the love of my life. "Then by the power invested in me, I pronounce these two couples lawfully and forever more bounded by marriage, you both may kiss your brides." Not taking another second Emmett pulls me close and smashes his lips on mine. "I love you Mrs. Cullen." He whispers pulling away. "I love you too Mr. Cullen." I whisper back kissing him once more.