Amanda's Explanation

• Dedicated to Gabriel William Ashton

"I wish there was something to keep are self's worm" Julie said with cattery teeth and all of a sudden a metal barrel appeared. In side of it was a fire "well this is also convenient" Amanda said very perplexed as she put her hands out to worm them

the girls looked at her "let me start with my story. five hundred and 60 years ago a small group of men and women vampires felt sorry for the orphans in the streets no one cared or even new if any of them went missing and sense there was 2 option one to eat them witch if a large amount of small bodies started to pop up in the middle of the streets the people would notice. Sense they couldn't turn a child cause the child would not be able to stop eating. the other option was to give them a place and when the children were old enough would decide if they wanted to join the vampire family or live out there lives as humans and return favers to thos who help them better there lives"

'but whats that got to do with percy and the wolf and why this escape we had every thing we needed at the orphium?" julie asked 

"i am getting to that" Amanda said "for about two  hundred years now the wolfs and vamps have been at war. Priscilla's family was actually off limits do to some treedy but that was broken when ms hardly what ever her name was basically kid napped her and put Priscilla in a place full of vampires. you see werwolf's change only when 1 of 3 things. when they turn 16 the 2nds is they are full grown and its a full moon and 3rd is if there are vampires around. the problem is that Priscilla hasn't even reached her teen's. so turning for her is very painful and will not be able to control alot of anything the wolf her senses nothing for the rest of her life"

"but if they new Priscilla was off limits why did they keep her"Josephine finely coming out of her daze "well at the hair cutting ceremony is actually a fitting ceremony a spell is cast on the persons head wile being cut to determine if you have any gifts of any kind and that night Priscilla seemed  to be afraid to get her hair cut but i think her sleeping wolf sensed the magic. and it's what woke up and turned Priscilla into a warewolf and ate the last remaining girls and nurse and vamp that was in the room" 

both girls gasped "REBBECCA" 

"don't tell Priscilla she killed her when she turns 16 she will remember what happened on the first night she turned she will deal with it then in her own time" Amanda said with a sorrow look "but what happened to you when u left Sara said you disappeared" Julie asked

"well before some one gets turned they have to prepare for 1 year after deciding when. because when they do turn they have to leave were they are living for exactly 100 years before they can come back and i had the job of maid of secrets ware i was allowed in all the roomes that the vampires go and feed and i would have to clean the people up they fed on the other maids there keeping them alive of course the never kill unless necessary i wont be surprised in 2 or 3 months Clara will be dead Susan the maid you saw dragging Clara away is the one i trained."

Amanda took a breath "i am going to miss her she was a delight to train there is a few selected few who are allowed to be maid of secrets that truly know what is going on. any way when i left a young gentlemen came up to me and offered me a job i didn't expect it would be with ware wolfs until last month when i saw them turned after that. The boss gave me this task of delivering all of you to him Priscilla's benefactor and your life safer"

"but why did we have to come" Josephine asked " because during your cutting ceremony the vamp who did it slipped secret apparition on the back of your heads and when the nurse or vamp that escorted you to your rooms ware able to see what you are wrote it down and gave it to the head trustee Mr.Richards."

"is Zackariah a vampire" Josephine asked barley a whisper "umm oh him noo Mr. Richards found him in a gutter when he was 3 and he thought the boy was weak and was very sick Mr Richards thought the boy might die but the kid pulled through and with that he adopted the boy there's roomers that Zackariah might actually be related to Mr. Rrichards. He could be his 10th great grand son or 100th great nephew or something like that cause they look so much alike."

"why dose Priscilla's benefactor wont with use" Julie asked  "well he didn't tell me but from what i have witnessed to night i don't blame him for taking you out of that place Julie you  my young friend have abilities that few see themselves let alone be produced at such a young age your are witch soon to be in training i guarantee the benefactor will see to it you get the proper training. as for you Josephine you are a very rare human you are in fact 1 in a trillion  you are a handler not just any handler but a handler of rare and magical creators it how you got Priscilla the ware-wolf to clam and obey. its why the vamps wanted to keep you to control the hole werewolf community the benefactor would want to talk with you i guarantee. you have my protection"

silence fell it was aquward the girls in  there own thoughts then josapheen looked up from the fire "and sara what of her what is her talent" amanda looked at the sleeping girl with the wolf and as if saddend almost to a silent tears coming out of her eyes "so far as i can tell just plain humen but the benifacter showed intrest in her i do not know why"