"BOY'S"

The morning of the ball Julie and Josephine have gotten there strength back but they would talk on how they gotten so ill, when it was just Priscilla,Julie,Sara. and Josephine in the room Priscilla showed the letter to them and told them the plan they all looked each other then Josephine with a serious face said i have to come with you" Julie seemed to be scared and said i am not coming sorry Priscilla but what happen the other day with grandfather i don't want to be around you" and Sara said she will stay with Julie, Priscilla excused herself and left the room to cry she wanted all of them to come with her she didn't want t travel one her own.

she ran down the corridor she was ganna have a good cry under the master stairs no one ever looks under there and a few girls go there to hid or cry or just have secrets shard. but she was looking were she was going and she crashed into some one. when she collected her self there was a hand in front of her.

"pardon me miss may i help you?" Priscilla looked up the hand and attached to the arm was a very Strong looking hansom boy around 12 years old he was curly Long blond hair tied back in a pony tail he had very deep dark green eyes and his nose was sharp and high cheek bones his ears were to big for his head, and his mouth seem to be to big for his cheeks, in all he looked very comical Priscilla didn't know weather to laugh or cry at this point so she looked down to the floor and took the boys hand "sorry i wasn't looking were i was going my apologies sir." as she stood she brushed off her dress and then continued to look at the floor and put her hands be her back being shy or acting she couldn't figure out witch, the boy was tall for his age about 2 feet taller then Priscilla. he looked at her seeing her trying not to look every ware but him he put his finger under her chin he leaned down to be eye lever with her. "ware were you headed miss...?" 

"moon, Priscilla moon" Priscilla whispered she didn't know why she acting this way "that's a lovely name miss Priscilla moon my name is Zackariah Richard's but you miss can call me Zack are you attending the ball to night?" Priscilla slowly closed her eyes then looked at his goofy looking face she couldn't help but smile as she answer yes Zack smiled back he stood up straight "save me a dance miss moon for i will like to talk to you some more" and with that he walked past her. then as she thought of his name she calculated that he must be Mr.Richards son. but they looked nothing alike but then she also realised that there are boys here. excitement fulled her chest she ran back to her room hoping her Friends were still there. 

as she bursted in she shouted "THEIRS BOYS HERE" there was a few extra girl there now Emily and Maegan's Friends all of them looked and stared  at Priscilla to register what they just said it was a girl about 13 that screamed first then all the other girls screamed, all the older girls rushed forwarded as the bombarded Priscilla with boy questions when all she answered that she only saw one boy and that its Mr Richards son they all got disappointed then one girl said "he never takes fancy to no one" then Priscilla said "but if the ball"s to night there must be other boys here young Zackariah was waring a school uniform" and with that the girls looked at her "so the roomer is true there are boys here i over heard the maids complaining about having to clean up and move to another section of the building because they will be guests here from a boys school" " let go see them it never hurts to see what are dance partners might look like"

and with that allot of the older girls left and disappeared. Priscilla sat down at her desk "Priscilla" small Sara stood next to her Priscilla look at her "umm" she answered "we will come to night" Priscilla looked at Sara hard she looked pail and she looked at all her friends they all nodded in silence a sigh of relief and as if a wight cam off her shoulders. 

they had last minute dance class and this time there were boys there alot of them look to be from noble families. Priscilla was first paired up with a husky boy and could speak no English and he tried to kiss Priscilla. she slapped him and he look surprised then started yelling at her and tried to hit her but the teacher stopped him and spoke in his language (russen) he left in a huff and