the orphanoruim

The girls walked in when ms Hadley called them into a big room they had to wait to be presented. one buy one in front of the Bord of the trusties of the orphanoruim. all of them men and some women that look like nurses were in the room. when each child was called the men would look them up in down like a prized cow and then he would tell a nurse to take the girl to the section of the building Priscilla guess separating the girls bye age. 

"aw Julie you are back I hope you have missed use deeply" as a very young hansom man got up and walked to the girl and put his hand under her chin to make her look up at her "yes sir" a squeaked came from her and looked away at the man ms Hadley seemingly wanting to rush things announced Priscilla and her back round. every one looked at the women like she had just insulted some one.

"ms Hadley please do be quite getting to know each on of theses girls before they walk in to are fine Establishment is an important part of what we do here. now you wait" the older of the men said and with a snap of his fingers ms.Hadley took a step back and plopped into a chair. Priscilla giggled covering her mouth try to stifled the laugh. which she hadn't laughed for a very long time and to her felt nice.

"well don't you have a pretty sound of laughter little miss" as the hansom man smiled at Priscilla "and how old are you child". Priscilla couldn't help herself she gave a small smile and said "9 years and still growing"  "tell me Priscilla what is your story" a red hair gentlemen said Priscilla noticed Julie was trying to signal not to tell them anything but Padilla didn't understand and continued any way. with solom look on her face Priscilla told them that her family she new of died and that her grandmother raised her and taught her how to make and sell candles in the market. and then ms Hadley was called forward was given 60 lb. 15lb for each girl Priscilla noticed Julies head down and realized ms Hadley had just sold the girls. and with that she had a dark feeling this wasn't good. and ms Hadley left in a huff.

chapter

everything was taken from the girls what little possessions they had but little Rebbecca being a pretty little thing and the Bord thought Priscilla was special allowed them to keep there belongings and was put in a very pretty room with 2 other girls Emily who was also 9 and pretty and Megan who was 5. All the girls had blond hair and blue eyes except Priscilla she had dark  brown very long hair.

Priscilla cried Rebbecca tried to comfort her but didn't work anger came over Priscilla and pushed the 4 year old down and yelled at her to leave her alone. Priscilla never gave into her anger before and after it happen she tried her best to apologies but Rebecca shied away whenever she saw her.

On the third day they were there it was late evening and every one was already set for bed but then all new comers were that week were called to a small room about 12 girls in all they told the girls to line up there was a chair in the middle of the room. And one of the Bord of trustees was there with a nurse. And in the hand of the trustee was succors

"there are rules here to fallow bye with every one this orphanage is separated in 3 levels of class much like the out side world the poor working class the servants and the high class who have supported are orphanage for over 200 years so here we cut your hair to distinguish between the 3 classes you be taught the skills and manners you need for each one. first when I call your name will be the the working class" and with that he called girls names out. it was awful all the girls screamed and cried and then pulled out of the room the door locked right behind them so the other girls who didn't get their hair cut yet tried to get out but couldn't. 

Next was the maid and servants class witch was Julie and Josephine, they didn't seem to cry or whimper but their eye's fought back tears Priscilla new they would cry in there pillows to night. And that group of girls left then there was only 4 girls left one in witch was little Rebecca who stood next to the other little girl who seemed to be about 7 they held hand. Sara and Priscilla they hugged each other. Priscilla was in panic mode she didn't want her hair cut grandmother always thought that girls should have long hair like the story of Rapunzel its what saved her from a life long prison. Sara went first but after her hair was cut she fainted and the nurse took her out side and handed her to another nurse. and came back the door locked behind her. its was Rebecca turn she kicked and scream and bit hard on the nurse and drew blood from her arm. suddenly Priscilla could smell the blood it smelt strong like the scented candle's grandmother made for holidays. her heart beated faster Priscilla sense seemed to confuse her.