XIV | Guilty

CHAPTER FOURTEEN | WHAT GIVES

______

A SENSE OF COMPLETE EUPHORIA came over Genevieve as she stared at herself in the mirror. Her eyes specifically traced her lips — where he had recently been.

It had been a whole day since her courageous move, and Genevieve had to say — she didn't regret it one bit.

Nothing exciting happened after, well maybe to the public. Though Genevieve was in complete ecstasy for the happiness that flowed through her veins, a feeling that was extremely foreign to her.

Genevieve, though, couldn't believe it. Her stomach was still, filled with butterflies, her arms and back covered in goosebumps. The brunette's happiness was completely contagious too.

It didn't stop there, Tiffany immediately called Jonas to speed to the street immediately to catch her to watch the extraordinary moment.

Unfortunately, the pregnant blonde didn't arrive on time.

After Genevieve's words of encouragement, Jonas took it upon herself and told Daniel that she was pregnant. Like the brunette suspected, he was over the moon. Actually, no, that was an understatement — he was over Jupiter.

Who could blame him? The man's only dream was to have a whole little spy team built from his own specimens.

Jonas almost fainted upon looking at Genevieve and Elias locking lips. The day and nights for the past weeks that Jonas has been constantly nagging the brunette to profess her extreme love for him apparently worked, and she was fucking proud of it.

Certainly, it took guts. Genevieve, herself, didn't realize what she had done until her face was millimeters close to him, after kissing Elias. It was a little late to say anything after.

The tingling feeling though, never left both of the couple's lips. Her body was still coursed with the adrenaline from the day before, leaving her with absolutely no sleep. Not that she sleeps regularly anyway, but Genevieve couldn't get the fucking smile off her face and she hated it. Her cheeks were getting cramps from the involuntary grinning.

Shaking her head, Genevieve gave herself a once over through the mirror, only to realize that the kiss actually damaged her, upon looking at herself.

She was wearing pink. All pink.

A dissatisfied look was painted on Genevieve, it's not that she didn't like the outfit — it's just a little bit too "colorful".

The chiming of her phone snapped Genevieve out of her thoughts making her greedily fumble the phone.

"Genevieve. It's Matt."

Genevieve sighed in relief as she took the time to save the number into her contacts. It was weird for her though, the only contact she's had was Elias and Jonas', you wouldn't exactly consider Genevieve 'friendly' towards strangers.

"Hey," Genevieve mumbled, "So, uh, what gives?"

Matt coughed over the phone confused, his British accent coming out baffled, "I'm sorry — what gives?"

Jonas, who was slumped in an angel position on Genevieve's bed, snapped her head up. Momentarily taking her gaze from the phone that was filled with millions of google searches for adorable baby names.