#5 - Wilbur

slowly, you felt around in the bag, your hand grazing against the tiny pieces of papers that would decide your fate. Finally, you settled on one and pulled it out, unfolding it and reading it out loud

"Wilbur,"

The single name triggered many emotions. Wilbur. Wilbur Soot- the guy you'd fallen head over heals for. His laughs, his adorable smile, his sense of humor, his lips- his soft, pink lips that always strayed into your mind in the most unconventional moments. The very man that was now towering over you with a sweet smile.

You looked up at him to meet his eyes, already feeling your cheeks flush. His dreamy smile grew wider as he kept his eyes on you.

"Ladies first," Schlatt snickered, holding the door open for the two of you. You broke away from Wilburs gaze and shuffled into the closet, Wilbur following closely behind. The door locked, and Schlatt spoke from the other side

"7 minutes fellas! Put those guitar strumming fingers of yours to good use Wilbur!" Schlatt called, and you could feel your face turn deep red. 

"Shut the fuck up, Schlatt," Wilbur called back with a chuckle. He stood at the opposite side of the closet with his arms crossed over his chest. When the laughter from outside died down, Wilbur turned his attention back to you, and you did your best not to fidget. His tall, slender figure slowly crept closer to you, but you were frozen in place unable to move or say anything.

"We don't have to do anything if you'd like, (y/n)" He assured you, in a soft whisper that made your breath hitch. You hadn't realized how close he was really standing, and you could now even hear his steady breathing - in contrast to your uneasy, slightly shaky breathing

"But just so you know, I would very much like to play the game," You felt his hand brush against yours, and when you didn't pull away his his fingers wrapped around yours, holding your hand gently. His thumb gently caressed the side of your thumb, and you hoped he couldn't feel how fast your heart was beating.

"Well I-" you managed to say, looking down at your hands intertwined. 

"It's alright If you don't want to (y/n), we can just talk instead. No hard feelings," He said with a smile. This took you aback, because you definitely did want to kiss him back. You were just surprised by his forwardness and how he'd managed to swoon you. Before he spoke again, you pressed you lips to his. He kissed you back, letting go of your hand and instead placing it on your waist, his thumb tracing small circles. Your hands wrapped around his neck to pull him down and deepen the kiss. It was a gentle, needy kiss that made your knees weak. 

When the kiss broke he pressed his forehead to yours as smile pulled at your lips. Wilbur's hand went to your cheek and you leaned into it, humming softly. He leaned in again as he kissed you again. Your hands made their way up to his hair, getting tangled in the softness. He pulled you in closer and you could feel your body pressed against his.

The door opened and the two of you were forced to pull away and turn to a smirking Schlatt, his arms crossed over his chest. "Come on Wilby, didn't go all out?" 

Wilbur flicked Schlatt's hat and took your hand, leading you out into the much brighter room. He took you over to the couch and sat you down next to him, his hand intertwined with yours. You laid down on his chest with a smile, happy to be this close to Wilbur.