#0 - The game

The rain had been pounding against the windows almost all day now, and the noise was driving you insane. The power had gone out a couple hours ago, leaving you and everybody else with nothing to do but sit around and wait for it to come back. And it was boring as hell. You'd been sitting in the living room, staring at the blank tv screen for almost an hour now, listening to Wilburs strumming and the rain.

To your right, Techno was reading a book - something about king Wu Ding's reign during the Shang dynasty - while Wilbur sat on the floor strumming a slow, melancholy tune, bringing the mood down even more. To your left, Dream and George sat on a couch on their own, practically cuddling while sharing a blanket. They were competing against each other on subways surfers, keeping themselves entertained.

Quackity, Sapnap and Karl were talking about random stuff in the kitchen, and you honestly had no idea where Schlatt and Fundy were or what they were doing. But, not much to your surprise, Schlatt came back into the room everyone was in with a shit eating grin on his face

"Alright fellas, get off your asses we're playing a game," Schlatt proclaimed, catching everyone's attention as they turned to look at him. Fundy walked in after him, looking slightly nervous but mostly annoyed

"Schlatt for the last time, we're not going to play strip poker-" Wilbur said, standing up and putting his guitar down.

"I wasn't going to say that," Schlatt scoffed, putting his hands up in defense. "I came up with the next best thing,"

"Please don't say strip Cluedo" You pleaded, standing up and crossing your arms over your chest. Knowing Schlatt, this wasn't going to be something like your friendly game of monopoly or hide and go seek.

"What? no no its waayy better than that." he clarified, looking at everyone around the room. You sighed and raised your eyebrow at him, waiting for whatever he was about to say. But the crooked smirk he wore and the glint in his eyes confirmed your suspicions.

"7 minutes in heaven,"

There were mixed reactions. Minx excitedly got up, her enthusiasm towards the game reflected by quackity and sapnap who seemed to be happy to have something interesting to do. Karl on the other hand, giggled nervously. Wilbur rolled his eyes and chuckled, but didn't protest.

"this should be fun," Niki said, giving you a smile. You laughed, "that's one way to put it,"and looked over at techno who still lay reading his book, unbothered.

"everyone gather up, you too pig man" Schlatt said, prompting everyone to get up and sit in a circle on the floor ('cross cross apple sauce', according to Karl) "I have a bag here filled with all the guys names. Minx, Niki and (y/n) will draw a name, and then the two of them get to spend 7 minutes of pure bliss inside the love shack," he gestured towards the closet.

someone snickered, and you looked over to see it was Dream. Come to think of it, you were surprised he hadn't stopped Schlatt or complained about the game. Usually he's the one to stop everyone from doing stupid things (unless he's the one that comes up with it). But he looked quite interested - and almost excited - to play, and the thought of you pulling his name made you blush. 

"and remember guys, anything goes in there so don't be afraid to-"

"lets just start the game Schlatt," you interrupted him, not wanting to know how that sentence was going to end

"Oh, someone seems a little eager to get started" he smirked, locking eyes with you.

"Okay then, (y/n), you're up!" he extended the bag to you. Cautiously, you stepped forward. All eyes fell on you as you reached into the bag. You ignored Schlatt's excited giggles and felt around the slips of papers in the bag, finally picking one and pulling it out.