#3 - Dream

you unfold the small piece of paper, your heart doing a flip once you read the name "Dream,"

"The speedrunner himself, you're up!" Schlatt says, reading the paper over your shoulder. Dream chuckles and walks into the closet, without a word. You quietly follow him, the door slamming behind you and the two of you are left in the darkness. The only light comes in through the cracks of the door, allowing you to see dream leaning his back against the wall, facing you. You do the same, resting your back against the opposite wall.

"so uh.. what should we do?" He breaks the silence, his low voice making you weak at the knees

"well, it- I think Schlatt wants us to kiss," you stutter.
He lets out a small chuckle, making your heart flutter. Truth is, you'd had quite a crush on dream for a while now, but you'd been to shy to say anything.

"Is that what you want?" he asks, catching you off guard. You don't speak, scared of what you'll say if you do. Instead you watch him slowly approach you.

He laughs softly, "cat's got your tongue?"

it takes you a moment to respond, before you say, bluntly "No,"

"Well then," he was now inches away from you. You could see a glint in his eye and felt his warm breath against your cheek as he leaned in to say, "can I have it?"

A small unexpected laugh escaped your lips, and dream chuckled in response moving away from your face. Without thinking, you grab onto Dream's shirt and pull him back so that his face is mere centimeters away from yours. He looks surprised as his eyes lock with yours

"Yes," you whisper, very much unsure of where this new confidence was coming from

"What?" He asks, his previous confidence now slightly shaken. 

"Take it," you repeat, still not letting go of his shirt while trying to keep your voice steady.

"Really, (y/n)?" all cockiness left Dream's voice and he now sounded as nervous as you felt. But knowing he was just as unsure as you were gave you the confidence to lean in, so that your lips were less than an inch from touching,

"kiss me," you finally whispered, looking into his eyes. For a moment, dream stared at you dumbfounded, but your breath hitched in your throat once his lips crashed into yours, and you finally let your hands slip from the grasp of his shirt into his hair. 

For a speedrunner, his kiss was slow and sweet, cautious even. He slides his tongue along your bottom lip, asking fro permission to deepen the kiss. You let him in, and he takes control, moving his hands down to you waist and pulling you closer. You could feel your body pressed against his, but got distracted by how talented dream was with his tongue. Your hand gets tangled in his hair, and you tug on it slightly - earning a small moan from him. You hear the click of the door lock and the knob starts to turn, so Dream starts to separate from you. In a last act of need, you capture his bottom lip between your teeth, gently tugging on it before letting it go. 

Impressed, Dream looks a you with raised eyebrows and rubs his thumb over his bottom lip, smiling. You smile back proudly, knowing you've left him with something to remember.

Schlatt looks at you both, disappointed he didn't walk in on some action. Dream walks past Schlatt and sits back down in the circle, and you do the same. For the rest of the night, the two of you exchange flirtatious comments and once the night is over, he takes your hand and guides you up to his room.