#1 - George

"It's George," You read the paper in your hands, looking up at George. His cheeks flushed as Sapnap patted him on the back. 

"This is your shot George!" You heard Sapnap say, and with another glimpse at George you could see his face had gone even more red.

"Gogy!" Schlatt cheers, grabbing you both and shoving you into the closet, slamming the door shut. You sat on the floor, leaning back against the wall and he sat next to you, so your shoulders were touching. An uncomfortable silence filled the room until you spoke up.

"so uh... what did Sapnap mean?" You questioned. You were very close friends with George, spending almost every night with him on a voice call. Being with him made you happier. Sometimes you'd thought of him as more that a friend but.. you weren't sure if he felt the same.

"Oh.. nothing, he's just being an idiot," he assured you, not very convincing. You nodded, and leaned your head back to the wall, not sure of what to say next

"Can I kiss you?" George asked abruptly, catching you by surprise. You could feel him tense beside you as he waited for your response

"Sorry I didn't mean- well I- I like you but, - sorry I-" 

"You talk too much" You giggle, leaning in towards him. Your lips gently brush against his in a brief sweet kiss, and you pull back quickly. However, as you're pulling back you feel George place his hand on your cheek, pulling you back in as he crashes his lips into yours. His kiss is a lot more needy and you almost fall onto him. Your hands grab onto his shoulders to steady yourself, which then move up his neck and end up wrapped in his hair.  

George's hands moved down to your waist, pulling you in tight. As the kiss got more heated, your hands run through his hair, completely messing it up. His tongue explored your mouth, and his thumbs traced little circles on you back, making your head spin with bliss. But before you knew it, bright light flooded into the room as Schlatt threw the door open. Startled, you both push each other away, and Schlatt laughed at your embarrassment. 

You get up from the floor and lightly push Schlatt aside, walking past him. George follows you, sitting next to you on the floor. You lean your head on his shoulder and intertwine your fingers with his, getting suggestive looks from the others and raised eyebrows

The rest of the afternoon is wonderful, as you occasionally exchange small kisses with George. You feel so comfortable and happy that you finally confessed to him and it actually worked out.

"(y/n)?" George leans in to whisper to you. You look up to him and meet his dark brown puppy eyes, staring at you lovingly. You can't help but smile at his gorgeous face.

"do you.. do you want to go out on a date?" His cheeks flushed deep red again, and you giggled, pulling him in for a soft kiss. 

"For sure, Gogy," you teased, making him laugh as he rolled his eyes at you.