- 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 -

Samani POV:

"So is you gone tell me where you was or not?" I asked Jamanii who just looked back at me taking his shoes off on the edge of my bed.

"Why do you constantly think I'm cheating bro?" He asked me while i fluttered my eyes and rolled them "why does it fucking matter?" I asked him knowing damn well the reason why is because I got commitment issues I was cheated on and I never let that shit go especially after finding out that he didn't cheat on me with just one female but wit 6 and I felt stupid cause how could I not know.

"Baby for real I went with booka and Rio to the trap" he said wrapping his arms around my waist and laying down on me "you let me find out you cheating" I told him as he looked at me and shook his head "ain't nobody cheating on you" he said unlocking his phone and giving it to me "you just gone let me go through it?" I asked him as he nodded and put his head snuggling in my stomach.

I didn't really feel like I had the need to go through it and I didn't want him to feel like he had to do this. I put his phone back down and turn it off before giving him a forehead kiss and going back to sleep with him.

********

"We gone do it on Tuesday" I heard a voice say making me get up and look at the time that read 7:23 pm. My stomach grumbled as Jamanii hung up the phone "baby can you get me some food?"I asked him as he nodded his head and went back ina closet putting his shoes on.

"You want the same thing from Wendy's?" He asked me as I nodded my head and got under my blanket that my good friend Ilani got me she used to work with me a while back but she moved but we stay in contact.

"Azzy 🥰 blushing face with hearts around is Requesting to FaceTime you" Siri said making me sigh and pick up my phone.

"Hey bitch!" Azzy said as she walked down a hallway making me smile a sleepy smile and yawn at her "hey girl" I said sitting up "where you going?" I asked her as she looked ready to go somewhere her eyes started to dart around as she thought of a lie "I'm going to pick Noelle up from her grandma's" she said making me squint my eyes and think.

If I put two and two together Jamanii out and She finna go somewhere so I came to the conclusion that they was fucking each other.

"You fuckin my nigga!" I accused her as her jaw dropped "Girl what the hell is wrong with you!" She said as she looked at me getting ready to cry "naw naw naw don't cry now" I said getting my shoes on "Why the fuck would I do that? I've been cheated on why would I- you know what bye." She said as a tear dropped making me feel bad cause that actually did sound terrible and I feel like I just lost another friend.

While I waited for Jamanii to come home I looked at the tracker that said he was driving to Rylan house and then he went to Wendy's making me glare at the phone.

*******

"So you fuckin Azzy now?" I asked him as he looked at me dropping my food on the table "girl what?" He said shaking his head "you fuckin trippin ghee" he said making me shake my head " I saw yo location bro!" I said stopping him from going anywhere "You fuckin her!" I said "admit it!" He put his hands on my arms and pulled me back away from him "Samani I'm not fückin her!" He said but I was blinded by rage "Stop lyin bro" I said getting ready to hit him.

"Sai why the fuck would she do that? Why would I do that?" He asked me but I just shrugged "Idk maybe cause you and that bitch is a hoe!" I told him making him nod and then shake his head.

"So you really think I'm fucking her?" He asked me as I nodded my head and he put his hands in his pockets. I could care less honestly how he feels how the fuck you gone cheat on me with my friend!

"Samani you really blowin shit way out of proportion" he said looking me in the eye as I pushed him "how is you fuckin my friend blowing shit out of proportion?" I asked him doing hang gestures.

"So youn trust me?"he asked me as I shook my head "hell naw!" I said out of anger making him raise his eyebrows "wowwww" he said rubbing his hands over his face.

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a box before opening it "I went to go get this from Azzy" he said opening the box as I seen an engagement ring in there before he closed it "you find out everything so I hid it at booka house" he said chuckling "and here I thought I wanted to marry you and you don't even fuckin trust me!" He said and shouted the ending as ah tear slipped.

"I guess I'm not trustworthy" he said throwing me the ring and bumping my shoulder as he walked past and out the door.

What the fuck.