-𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺?-

𝗥𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗝𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀
9:45 𝗽𝗺
𝗔𝘇𝘇𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼,𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀
______________________________

"Daddy!" Noelle said running up towards me making Azzy turn around and give me that smile that could make me drop dead. I hate myself right now for what I did and this was either gonna make or break us.

"Hey princess" I said picking her up with a warm smile.

"Azzy picked me up and we ate ice cream and got our nails done see look" She showed me her fingers that were painted purple and pink while I turned around and locked the door.

"Those are pretty baby girl but I think it's time for bed don't you think?" I teased her making her groan "no daddy can we watch a movie please please!" She whined to me and how could I say no to that face.

"Come on ry let her watch a movie" Monroe's smooth voice told me and how could I possibly say no to her.

"Alright fine" I groaned at them.

————————————
15 minutes later
——————————

We were fifteen minutes in the movie and I don't know why I honestly thought that Noelle long head ass would stay up any longer so now I was nervous because Telling Azzy was getting to my head but then I reminded myself
That I'm ah real ass nigga.

"I'm gonna take Noelle to her room so she can sleep" Azzy broke me out of my thoughts.

"Ok" I refused to look at her cause I would just see what I had done I didn't want that not now or ever.

"I don't know what's wrong with you but we're gonna talk about it" I heard Azzy say while carrying a sleepy Noelle.

I blew out a breath once she was gone and gave myself a pep talk.

"you a real ass nigga and if she leave you you'll be okay"

'No you won't you asshole' my inner voices said.

"Fuck up"

"Well get to talking" Azzy said making me look at her while she made her way towards the couch.

"What did you do today baby?" Changing the subject sounding good asl right now.
_______________________
𝗔𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 𝗦𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀
______________________________

Squinting my eyes at him i said "well if you must know me, Noelle, Samani, And Zalani went to the nail salon and got our nails done the twins went home but me and Noelle went to go get some ice cream."

He nodded his head still not looking at me but at the tv so I did what I had to do.

Turned that bitch off.

"What the hell you do that for" he looked at me.

I tilted my head and gave him the 'start talking motherfucker or ima beat that ass'.

He raised his eyebrows "Monroe I'm so sorry I didn't mean for it to happen" he looked down and back up at me.

"Booka your not making fucking sense what the hell did you do" I stated in a calm voice I think this nigga shot somebody but it's not the first time so I don't get what's the problem?