-𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳-

𝗔𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 𝗦𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆
4:45 𝗽𝗺
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲
______________________________

"If your lonely don't cry just grab yo nigga and tell him get between these thighs igotaniggalations 56:3" I said to my Instagram todtalk filter.

I love this filter.

"Mann you stay playing" Booka said while he playing the game.

"Boy shut up and when is my daughter coming back home?" I asked about Noelle.

"She is not yo seed"

"Shut up I'm the step mammy"

"Mann whatever and ion even know if her mama bringing her she tripping talking bout her nigga don't want her coming over here ion want that lose pussy"

"O my gosh I hate that whore"

"Me too"
"You fucked her tho"

.....
I busted out laughing while he mugged me making me laugh harder.

"Well I'm boutta go home I'll see you later bye" I said giving him a kiss.

Me and Rylan have been doing good this nigga ain't asked me to be his yet but I feel it coming or whatever the weekend said.

"Aight bye ma call me when you get home"

"Alright" I shouted from down the hallway.

Finally got my apartment and was going to pass tf out when I got there.

14 minutes later
A fight with an old lady
And them damn stairs cause the elevator broken

Getting in I gave booka a "I'm home mothufucka" to which I got left on read.

I got In the shower just to be clean because I hate going to sleep without showering.

Getting in the shower and washing my ass and shit shaving and hygienic tingz I stepped out and wrapped my towel around my body.

Walking toward the bathroom counter I got my toothbrush and some toothpaste while doing ugly faces in the bathroom mirror bc why not?

Getting dressed I checked the time and seen it was almost 6:00 so I put my phone on the charger and layed in my bed and took my ass to sleep.

8:00 pm

Booka🤰🏾💕 pregnant mother holding stomach emoji two double heart emoji is FaceTiming you.

I woke up and clicked on my light seeing 10 missed calls and 9 messages.

"Hello" I said while squinting while my eyes was getting used to the light.

"Baby" He said looking about ready to cry.

"What wrong! Did somebody die?" I rushed out while hopping out the bed and putting some sweatpants and a jacket one.

"No...it's Noelle" He slowly let out.

"Booka...what? What's wrong with her is she in the hospital?"

"No her mom dropped her of she screamed when I tried to touch her and ran up to her room Monnie she won't come out man she won't even talk to me " He said letting out ah breath and bitin his lip.

Gasping I said " ok I'm on my way"

I travelled down the apartment steps and walked towards my car deciding to go to Starbucks before going to bookas.

Pulling into the Starbucks driveway and hearing the girls voice.

"Welcome to Starbucks order when your ready!"

They always happy as hell.

"Can I get a Vanilla bean Frappuccino blended dragonfruit and whipped cream on top and grande size"

"Yes ma'am will that be all?"

"Yes"

"Okay you total is 9.45$ just pull up to the window"

As I pulled up to the window I payed for my stuff and quickly drove towards Rylan's house.

Walking in the door I looked in the living room and see him sitting on the couch.

He quickly rushed over and gave me a hug making sure he avoided the drink.

"Thank you so much"  Rylan said breathing in the crook of my neck.

"You know that my daughter to shit" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Yah yeah whatever" he responded cracking a smile.

"Well I'm gonna try to bribe her out it's best if you stay down here" I advised him seeming If she didn't want him touching her I don't think she wants to see her.

He nodded and I went up the stairs.

"Noelle" I said at the other side of the door.

Hearing footsteps come towards the door but she didn't open the door.

"Look here girl I got ya damn Starbucks" I said hearing the door click open.

Greedy ass child.

I walked in her room that Rylan made for her lavender everything.

Sitting down at the edge off the bed I patted the seat next to me before handing her the drink.

"So you wanna tell me what's wrong?" I asked her while she drunk from her straw.

"Mommy told me not to tell"
She said in a shaky voice.

"Noelle is this secret Hurtin u?"

She nodded her head.

"Then you need to tell me or your dad you know we love you and I promise you were not gonna be mad" I told her.

Real step mommy things.

"Well" she started

Hahahahh cliffhanger shit.

Y'all do know that filter I'm talking about right?
It's called todtalk it's on ig been trending on tiktok lmaooo.

But uhh what y'all think been happening to Noelle?

You know the drill Stay tuned vote and comment🌚💕